Government Jobs Seekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2019 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in the Govt Jobs Page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2019-20 and Upcoming Government Jobs 2019 Notifications listed in this page. Government Job opportunities in Central Government, State Government, Public Sector Companies, Public Sector Banks, Indian Railway, Army, Navy, Air Force and Government organizing Institutions, Organizations and Universities. Everyday 24X7, IndGovtJobs Blog updating Free Govt Jobs Alert of Educational Wise Govt Jobs, Qualification wise Govt Jobs, Central and State Govt Vacancies and Public Sector Jobs for all type of Job Seekers. This page vacancy Numbers are approximate, but not accurate details.
- The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions is the cadre controlling authority for the IAS, The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for the IFS and The Ministry of Home Affairs for the IPS while examination for recruitment of IAS and IPS is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the basis of the annual Civil Services Examination, a common civil service examination, and for IFS on the basis of the IFS Examination. Since 2012 onwards, the preliminary (first test) of the two examinations are combined. These officers are recruited and trained by the Central Government, and then allotted to different State cadres.
- The All India Services (AIS) comprises Civil Services of India, namely the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Forest Service (IFS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS). A common unique feature of the All India Services is that the members of these services are recruited by the Centre (Union government in federal polity), but their services are placed under various State cadres, and they have the liability to serve both under the State and under the Centre. Due to the federal polity of the country, this is considered one of the tools that makes union government stronger than state governments. Officers of these three services comply to the All India Services Rules relating to pay, conduct, leave, various allowances etc.
- The Indian Police Service more popularly known as the ‘IPS’, is responsible for internal security, public safety and law and order. In 1948, a year after India gained independence from Britain, the Imperial Police (IP) was replaced by the Indian Police Service. The IPS is not a law enforcement agency in its own right; rather it is the body to which all senior police officers belong regardless of the agency for whom they work.
- The implementation process involves supervision and touring. The allocation of enormous funds to and by the field officers calls for supervision and the officials concerned have to reply to queries made in the Parliament for which they must remain well informed.
- The Civil servant has also to represent the Government in another country or in International forums. At the level of Deputy Secretary, he is even authorized to sign agreements on behalf of the Government.
- A civil servant begins his career in the state with 2 years in probation. This period is spent at training schools, Secretariat, field offices or in a District Magistrate’s office. He is given the position of Sub-Divisional Magistrate and has to look after the law, order and general administration including developmental work in the area under his charge. After the probation and 2 years of services as a junior scale officer, the officer is put in the senior scale. Then he may function as District Magistrate, Managing Director of a Public Enterprise or Director of a Department. Senior Scale comprises the Senior Time Scale (Joint Secretary), Junior Administrative Grade (Additional Secretary) and the Selection Grade (Special Secretary). Selection Grade is given on promotion after 13 years of regular service.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India. After releasing answer keys; rrb ntpc declares result after some months. Which can be checked on different 21 official zone websites
- The Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence is responsible for the indigenous production of equipment used by the Indian Armed Forces. It comprises the 41 Indian Ordnance Factories under the control of the Ordnance Factories Board, and eight Defence PSUs namely: HAL, BEL, BEML, BDL, MDL, GSL, GRSE and Midhani. India was the largest importer of defence equipment in 2014 with Russia, Israel, France and the United States being the top foreign suppliers of military equipment. The Government of India has launched a Make in India initiative to indigenise manufacturing and reduce dependence on imports, including defence imports and procurement.
- Indian National candidates and Students, who have holding 8th pass, 10th pass, SSLC pass, SSC pass, and 12th Class pass Qualification to get Latest / Upcoming Government Jobs recruitment notification in this page. 10th / Matric Pass and 12th Pass candidates called for various Government Vacant positions in various Government Sectors such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Railway, UPSC, Banking, Police Departments, Government Ministry departments, Government Universities, Government public sector units in 2019.
click above to download
the employment notification