Last Date:28 November,2019
Indian Navy Recruitment aka Nausena Bharti invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 3244 Officer & Sailors (MR, AA & SSR) Vacancy 2019. Indian Navy Jobs Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply Indian Navy Vacancy & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the post – Sailors Matric Recruit (MR)
No of post – 400
Pay Scale – 21,700 – 69,100/- Level – 3
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card for the online examination will be issued to those candidates who have successfully submitted the application and examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Examination city/centre/date cannot be changed once allotted by the Indian Navy. Call up Letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which are scheduled during Feb 2020, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively by one week before examination. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of recruitment.
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during online filling of application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidates at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT and Final Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka). If the details provided in „online application‟ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the Preliminary recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital within 21 days after payment of Rs 40/- through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
- The candidate‟s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction. Candidates without the verified police verification reports or reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
How To Apply:
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 23 Nov 19 to 28 Nov 19. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission, will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be cancelled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
- The Indian Navy traces its origins back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793, the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy was titled as His Majesty’s Indian Navy. When India became a republic in 1950, the Royal Indian Navy as it had been named since 1934 was renamed to Indian Navy.
- The primary objective of the navy is to safeguard the nation’s maritime borders, and in conjunction with other Armed Forces of the union, act to deter or defeat any threats or aggression against the territory, people or maritime interests of India, both in war and peace. Through joint exercises, goodwill visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief, Indian Navy promotes bilateral relations between nations.
- As of June 2019, Indian Navy has 67,252 personnel in service and has a fleet of 137 warships and 235 aircraft. As of March 2018, the operational fleet consists of one aircraft carrier, one amphibious transport dock, eight landing ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fourteen frigates, one nuclear-powered attack submarine, one ballistic missile submarine, fifteen conventionally-powered attack submarines, twenty-two corvettes, one mine countermeasure vessel, four fleet tankers and various other auxiliary vessels.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form