Walk-in-Interview: 20th August, 2017
Air India Limited
IGI Airport, Terminal-2
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited is a Maintenance and Repair Organization approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145. To undertake MRO activities in India, AIESL invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 1st July, 2017 for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs) holding B1 Category License as per the qualification given below and to maintain a waitlist for future requirements, on Fixed Term Employment basis for certification of Air India Ltd and its
Subsidiary Company aircraft / Third Party Airline aircraft / Other aircraft related works in MRO, as required. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/region of the Company depending upon requirement of AIESL. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate would be given appointment. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of the Company and decision taken by the Company in this regard will be final.
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
No. of Vacancy: 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.180000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Must possess DGCA License to certify.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:psu jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/ region/ MRO of AIESL.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/ relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/ incomplete/ mutilated/ received after the prescribed WALK-IN date and time/ not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/ post will not be considered.
How to Air India Apply: Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, copies of all supporting document & recent passport size photo graph at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview: Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Avionics Complex, Opposite New Custom House, IGI Airport, Terminal-2, New Delhi-110037
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 10.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification