Last Date:19 December,2019
Indian Navy 10+2 (BTech) Cadet Entry vacancy invites application for the posts of 37 Navy 10+2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Vacancy 2019 from 12th pass candidates interested in Indian Navy 10+2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Recruitment opening. Follow this article for 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Qualification, eligibility criteria and Indian Navy 10+2 (BTech) Entry Scheme Last Date is 29 December.
Name of the post – 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
No of post – 37
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) and appeared in JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
General Information:sarkari naukri
- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Number of vacancies-37.
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name,account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selectedfor training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Engineering, Electrical & Education Branch will be as per the extant policy.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Nov to 19 Dec 2019. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- The Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, is one of the most important dockyards in India, after the Bombay Dockyard.
- In December 1941, shortly after the beginning of World War I in Europe, the Royal Indian Navy set up a “Boat Repair Workshop” in Visakhapatnam to support the Indian army units in Burma. In March 1942, as part of the Navy’s initiative to set up coastal forces in several Indian coastal cities, the facility in Visakhapatnam was upgraded to include blacksmith and carpentry workshops, and machine tools, all of which were hosted abroad the naval base INS Circars. This was further upgraded to a centre for maintenance of ships with a 200-tonne slipway in 1947. In 1953, the facility was expanded into a Base Repair Organisation (BRO) and existing workshop units moved into the new BRO complex.
- In 1958, the Union Cabinet approved the proposal for establishing a naval base and dockyard in Vizag. In 1962, a new jetty and a workshop building were sanctioned, as well as the acquisition of 550 acres of land from the Port Trust. In 1972, the BRO was renamed as Naval Dockyard.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form