Process Technician: Grade – 7, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited , Mumbai Aug 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
BPCL Mumbai Refinery invites application for appointment to the following posts :
Post : Process Technician: Grade – 7 : 30 Nos. (anticipated) (Gen -15, SC-01, ST-06, OBC-08)
Qualification : Diploma in Chemical Engineering, with minimum qualifying marks of 60% for General & OBC candidates and 50% for SC & ST candidates.
Experience Post : Candidates with relevant experience in Oil Refining / Petroleum / Petrochemical / Chemical / Fertilizer Industry will be preferred.
Maximum age as on 01.08.2012 : GEN : 30 Years, SC/ST : 35 Years, OBC : 33 Years
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on A4 size paper (neatly typed) toThe Chief Manager (HR),BPCL Mumbai Refinery,Mahul, Mumbai 400074.The application shall contain the following details, affix with the latest passport size photograph (to be pasted at the top right corner of the application) and enclosing copies of relevant certificates;
1) Post applied for.
2) Name and Address with Telephone No. & e-mail id (if any).
3) Date of Birth.
5) Age (as on 01.08.2012).
6) Mother Tongue.
7) Domicile state.
8) Qualification (10th std / Diploma / National trade certificate / National apprenticeship certificate and marklists (all semester / years)).
9) Any other qualifications.
10) Experience details (if any) (Please also specify whether refining/petroleum /chemical / petrochemical / fertilizer industry).
11) Whether belonging to SC / ST / OBC (Non-creamy layer) / PWD (OH / VH).
I hereby declare that the statements made in the application are true to the best of my knowledge and if at any stage the information furnished is found to be false or incomplete, I understand that my candidature will stand cancelled.
Application should be sent in an envelop superscribed with “Application for : Name of the post”.
1. Reservation / Relaxations / Concessions for SC / ST / OBC / PH will be as per Government directives.
2. Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government Organisations / Public Sector Undertakings shouldsubmit their applications through proper channel.
3. Application with incomplete information and / or NOT accompanied with true copies of all certificates andmark-lists (all semesters / years of Diploma Engineering compulsory) / testimonials regarding age, qualifications,experience if any (nature of experience should be specified) and caste / community (in the case of SC / ST / OBCcandidates) are liable to be rejected.
4. Engineering graduates are not eligible for the post.
5. Whenever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade on Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage marks should beindicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute.
6. The selection procedure will comprise of Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates shortlisted on the basisof their performance in the written test would be called for Personal Interview. The candidates will have to passthrough each stage including medical fitness for being considered for selection.
7. SC / ST / PWD candidates called for written test / interview are eligible for to and fro II class train / bus fare onproduction of bus / rail ticket, provided the distance is not less than 30 kms each side by the shortest route.
8. Final year students and those waiting for results are not eligible to apply.
9. Candidates will be required to work in shifts in plants handling Hydrocarbon products
10. Only male candidates need to apply.
11. Candidates Domiciled in State of Maharashtra will be preferred.
12. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions without assigning anyreason whatsoever.
Tentative Last Date: 15-09-2012latest karnataka govt jobs
About the organization :
BPCL is a Fortune 500 company and a leading Navratna Public Sector Company with an all India presence, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products. We are also diversifying into Exploration of oil and gas. Our growth post nationalisation in 1976 has been phenomenal. The core strength of BPCL has always been pursuit of qualitative excellence for maximization of customer satisfaction. We are one of the single digit Indian representative in the Fortune 500 & Forbes 2000 listings and a pioneer in marketing initiatives employing “Best in Class” practices.For Bharat Petroleum, commitment of its employees is a critical resource. Fully realising that only a happy employee will put his best foot forward with the customers, Bharat Petroleum has taken many steps to make the organisation a great place to work.Bharat Petroleum fosters effective value-based HR processes for development of people and their organisational capabilities with a view to provide them with a competitive edge and also to realise their personal vision in tandem with the corporate vision. The thrust areas include:Performance Management which links business goals with individual performance goals.Recognising competencies and capabilities of the staff through Competency Modelling to help identify
BPCL Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Mahul, Mumbai 400074.
Click above to download
the vacancy details