Assistant Grade-I , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Vigyan Prasar , Noida Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Vigyan Prasar is a dynamic national institute for science and technology communication engaged in developing communication material and strategies for science and technology outreach. Scientists with a flair for communication will find exciting opportunities in complex challenges while building fulfilling career. Applications on prescribed Performa are invited for the following post:
Name of the post : Assistant Grade-I : 01 Post
Mode of Selection : Direct recruitment or on Deputation.
Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800+4200 as Grade Pay plus allowances as per Central Government Rules.
Essential Qualifications and Experience :
i) A degree from a recognized university, or equivalent
ii) At least 05 years experience in office /accounts work/ purchase, store, establishment and preparation of bills in government departments/ autonomous bodies or PSUs etc.
iii) Experience in noting / drafting and typing.
iv) Working knowledge of MS Office.
Age Limit : 30 years
Eligibility criteria for deputation Assistant Grade-I :
i) Holding analogous post; or
ii) with eight years experience in post in pay band of Rs. 5200-20200+1900 in government departments/ autonomous bodies and who fulfill all the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruitment (the period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years).
Age : Should have five years residual service in parent department.
How to Apply :Application form can be downloaded from the website. Applications in the prescribed format should reach theRegistrar,Vigyan Prasar, A-50,Institutional Area,Sector – 62,Noida 201 309.
1. Holding analogous post; or ii) with eight years experience in post in pay band of ` 5200-20200+1900 in government departments/ autonomous bodies and who fulfill all the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruitment (the period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years). Age: Should have five years residual service in parent department.
2. Relaxation & ConcessionsIn respect of candidates belonging to Central /State Govt. employees, SC/ST/OBC/PH, relaxation/concessions will be applicable as per Central Government Rules.
3. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies must submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copy of the application may be sent directly. The candidate would have to produce a no-objection certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
4. Selection Committee may relax qualification(s) regarding experience for exceptional candidates otherwise found suitable for the job advertised.
5. Applications in the prescribed format should reach the Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, Noida 201 309. The last date in respect of applications received only (by post) from candidates is 31 August 2012.
6. The candidates claiming reservation must enclose caste certificate / disability certificate, as the case may be, in the prescribed Performa issued by the competent authority to issue such certificates. The same may include exclusion from Creamy Layer in the case of OBC candidates.
7. Incomplete or unsigned applications, lacking information asked for, are liable to be rejected summarily. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Outstation SC/ST/PH candidates called for interview would be reimbursed single II class rail-fare by the shortest route on production of ticket/railway receipt.
Tentative Last Date:31-08-2012
About the organization :
Vigyan Prasar(VP) is an autonomous organisation under Department of Science and Technology. Objectives of VP are to take up large-scale science popularization tasks/activities, to promote and propagate scientific and rational outlook, to act as a resource-cum-facility centre for S&T communication. VP was established in 1989. To promote and propagate scientific and rational outlook.To act as a resource-cum-facility centre for S&T communication.To take up large-scale science popularization tasks/activities.To develop, disseminate and market a variety of software on S&T popularization in different Indian languages (Audio, Video, Radio, TV, Print, Learning packages, Kits, Toys).Using different media for S&T Communication.Use of new/emerging technologies for S&T Communication.VP is a national resource-cum-facility centre for S&T communicationVP strives to adapt, utilize and employ new and emerging technologies for S&T communication / popularization.VP’s emphasis is on development, production, dissemination and marketing of S&T software
Sector – 62,
Noida 201 309.
Click above to download
the vacancy details