Technician -B,Catering Attendant -A, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Space Research Organiation, Thiruvananthapuram Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online Applications are in invited for the following posts in VSSC :
Technician -B : 39 posts in various trades in the pay sale of Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-, Age Limit : 35 years
Catering Attendant -A : 23 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/- , Age Limit : 25 years
How to Apply : Interested candidates . After applying online, please take a printout of the application and send it
1. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.THOSE WHO POSSESS THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AS ON THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION ONLY NEED APPLY.Age limit
2. Maximum age limit for Post No. 1209 to 1213 is 35 years as on 23.07.2012. 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates. Maximum age limit for Post No. 1214 is 25 years as on 23.07.2012. 28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
3. Note: Children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will be given preference in recruitment by giving necessary age relaxation as applicable.
4. The Organisation provides medical facilities (Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependants, free transport facilities/transport allowance, subsidised canteen facilities, housing accommodation subject to availability,
5. At present the place of posting is VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
6. Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications submitted on-line as and when required.
7. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to submit attested copies of latest caste/OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority
8. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time i.e. at the time of submission of application form for the above post.
9. The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Interview. Based on Bio-data initial screening will be done to short list the candidates.
10. Outstation candidates called for Interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Railway Fare by the shortest route including reservation/sleeper charges on production of proof of journey such as Railway Tickets/Ticket Number or Bus tickets, etc.
Tentative Last Date: 30-07-2012
About the organization:
VSSC is the lead Centre for development of satellite launch vehicles and associated technologies. The Centre pursues active research and development in a host of distinct technology domains like aeronautics, avionics, composites, etc with a view to achieve self-reliance in the high tech realm of launch vehicle technology. Apart from VSSC, ISRO Satellite Centre (lSAC) at Bangalore, Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) at Sriharikota near Chennai, Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) at Valiamala, Mahendagiri and Bangalore and Space Application Centre (SAC) at Ahmedabad are the other major ISRO Centres. VSSC has its origin in the Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS). TERLS became operational on November 21, 1963 with the successful launching of a two-stage sounding rocket,
Government of India / Department of Space
Indian Space Research Organiation (ISRO)
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) – Thiruvananthapuram
Click above to download
the vacancy details