Staff Nurse, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Chandigarh Administration Government Medical College & Hospital , Haryana Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online applications are invited for filling up the posts of Staff Nurses as under : -
Name of the post : Staff Nurse: 500
Pay scale : Rs. 10300- 34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay
Essential Qualification :
i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent. OR
B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
ii) Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
Age Limit As On 01.01.2012 : 18-25 yearspublic sector recruitment
Application Fee :
i. The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC candidates for SC posts) as nonrefundable, which is to be deposited in the “Power Jyoti” Account of GMCH in any branch of State Bank of India with the fee payment challan duly filled in.
ii. Physically handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and the candidates, whose name is sponsored by the Regional Employment Exchange, are exempted from Application fee.
iii. Fee paid in any other mode will not be accepted.
iv. The candidates, who have earlier applied for the post of Staff Nurse in response to advertisement, appeared in The Tribune, Ajit, Punjab Kesari & Employment News on 30.04.2011 shall have to apply afresh, as no candidates of said advertisement will be considered against this advertisement.
How To Apply On Line :
(a) The candidate should apply only Online for the above said posts till 16.07.2012 upto 1.00 P.M. No candidate can fill up the Online Application Form after the due date and time.
(b) Online registration shall commence after one week from the date of Publication of this Advertisement and shall close on 16.07.2012 at 01:00 P.M.
(c) The application is to be filled up Online on website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking at the link “Jobs and Training”.
(d) On successful submission of form on the website, candidates are advised to retain one copy of the print-out of the Form, which will have Registration Number/Application ID printed on it, for further enquiry.
1. Once you furnish details and press the “Submit” button, you will not be able to modify anything thereafter,
2. Application ID will generate automatically once you enter all the details. Immediately note the application number on a paper and keep it safely with you, so that even if the system closes for any reason like power failure etc., you can recoup
3. Fields with (*) mark are mandatory. Unless mandatory fields are filled properly, the application will not be accepted by the system and consequently application number will not be generated.
4. After you “submit” the application the Bank Challan will be generated for payment of application fee. Take a print out of the challan in landscape Orientation
5. You need to again visit GMCH website, click on “Jobs & Training”. A screen appears. Click on “Update Fee details”, a screen will appear, enter your application number and date of birth and then press “OK”. Then enter the Bank Name,
6. For any clarification/queries regarding filling up the application, you may contact our Help Desk at Nos. 0172-2665253-60, Extensions 4238, 4242 & 2112.
7. The application is to be filled up Online on website www.gmch.gov.in by clicking at the link“Jobs and Training”. On successful submission of form
8. Physically handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and the candidates, whose name is sponsored bythe Regional Employment Exchange, are exempted from Application fee. Fee paid in any other mode will not be accepted.The candidates,
Tentative Last Date:16-07-2012
About the organization:
In view of the ever increasing population of the city of Chandigarh, a second 500-bedded General Hospital had become a necessity not only for catering to the needs of patients in the southern sectors of the city but also to cater for patients from the satellite townships of Panchkula and SAS Nagar. The first 500-bedded General Hospital in sector 16 remains choked with the flow of patients from the first phase sectors of the city and the surrounding states of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and western parts of Uttar Pradesh. The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, located in sector 12, Chandigarh was conceived as a premier referral centre for the northern states of India.Government Medical College & HospitalThe second General Hospital in Sector 32 had been planned to serve the second phase sectors, thereby relieving pressure on General Hospital, Sector 16 and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), so that the latter could serve as a first rate referral hospital.Chandigarh,
Chandigarh Administration Government Medical College & Hospital
Click above to download
the vacancy details