Libraryrian, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at High Court of Karnataka , Bangalore Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Must possess minimum qualification of Degree or Diploma in Library Science of recognised University or Institution with 2 years experience in any Government Library or Government recognised Library.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 8000-200-8600-225-9500-250-10500-300-12300-350- 14400-400-14800
No. of Post : 10
Age limit : As on 01.07.2012, the applicants must have attained the age of 18 years and their age must not exceed:-
(a) 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes.
(b) 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category-II-A or II-B or III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
(c) 35 years for others.
Application fee : Every application (excluding applications by Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I applicants) shall accompany Crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)latest andhra govt jobs
Application Form : Application in the prescribed proforma shall be filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting and shall accompany self attested copies of the certificates.
How to apply : Applications complete in all respects shall reach theRegistrar General,High Court of Karnataka,High Court Buildings,Bangalore 560 001 On top of the cover containing the application the following words shall be written: “Application for the Post of Assistant Librarian ”
1. Selection of candidates will be made inaccordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Serviceand Recruitment) Rules, 1973 and the High Court of Karnataka Service (DirectRecruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984 as amended from time to time.
2. Those candidates called for Test / Interview will have to appear before theauthorities in the premises of the High Court of Karnataka, Principal Benchat Bangalore at their own cost.Those persons, who attempt to obtain extraneous support by any means forhis
3. Every application (excluding applications by ScheduledCaste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I applicants) shall accompany CrossedIndian Postal Order for Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) infavour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore560001.
4. Application in the prescribed proforma shall be filled inby the candidates in their own handwriting and shall accompany selfattested copies of the following certificates.
5. Marks Cards of Degree / Diploma in Library Science Equivalentexaminations and Certificate of Computer Application Course orEquivalent. Experience Certificate for having worked for minimum period of 2years in any Government Library or Government recognised Library.
6. Persons claiming the benefit of reservations under SC/ST shallproduce a certificate in the form prescribed by the Government issuedby the competent authority. SSLC or any other equivalent examination certificate showing thedate of birth.
7. Incomplete applications shall be liable to be rejected withoutnotice. Original certificates and testimonials are to be submittedonly at the time of test/interview. Candidates shall not forwardthe original document alongwith the application.
Tentative Last Date: 01-07-2012
About the organization:
After the death of Tippu Sultan in 1799, the British recognized the claim of Krishnaraja Wodeyar III, son of Chamaraja Wodeyar to the throne of the State. Poornaiah continued to be the Diwan and Barry Close was the Resident.The State was divided into three ‘Subhas’ each under the control of a Subhedar, who was the executive officer and also the Judge in his domain. ‘Subhas’ were divided into Districts and the latter into Taluks. On October 21, 1831 the Governor-General of India Bentick issued proclamation and assumed administration of Mysore for East India Company on the allegation that Raja was incapable of handling the affairs of the State. Administration of Mysore was entrusted to a Board of Commissioners which included a Senior Commissioner and a Junior Commissioner. This Board was assisted by Diwan in financial matters and the Resident in political relations of the Ruler. This Board was abolished in June 1832 and administration of the State was entrusted to one single Commissioner.
High Court of Karnataka
High Court Buildings,
Bangalore 560 001
Click above to download
the vacancy details