FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Airports Authority Of India Eastern Region, Kolkata Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from the candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand and Port Blair for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 in the pay scale of Rs.12,500/- to 28,500/- at various airports in the states in Eastern Region and at NSCBI Airport, Kolkata. Total number of posts to be filled are approximately 72.(SC-12 , ST- 9, OBC-11 & UR – 40 ). The eligibility criteria for the posts are as follows
Nameof the post : Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 : 72
Pay scale : Rs.12,500/- to 28,500/-
Age 18 to 30 years as on 30th July, 2012
Educational Qualification :
** 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks; OR
** 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
Driving License :
a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR
b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued on or before 30th July, 2011. OR
c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued on or before 30th July, 2010.
In case of (b) & (c),on qualifying the written test the candidates shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following)
** Computer Science as subject at 12th class level;
** NCC “B” Certificate;
** Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
** Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment;
** Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
Physical Fitness :
Eye Sight : Distant Vision-6/6 in both eyes without glasses. Near Vision N-5 in both eyes without glasses.
Colour vision should be normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
Height : Not less that 167 cms.
Chest : 81 cms normal, Minimum Expansion 5 cms
Weight : Not less than 55 Kgs.
Hearing : Normal
Speech : Normal
Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) (non refundable) drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Kolkata
How to Apply : The application format may also be downloaded from AAI website. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application in Hindi/English as per the following prescribed format addressed toThe Regional Executive Director (Eastern Region),Airports Authority of India,New Operational Building,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata-700 052
The application should accompany the following documents :-
I) Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only).(Other than SC/ST)
II) Four recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application duly attested by Gezetted Officer in front and other three attested backside only having candidates’ name & father’s name, tagged with application in small envelop.
III) All photocopies of certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Light Motor Vehicle / Medium Motor Vehicle / Heavy Motor Vehicle License (Full copy), as the case may be, proof of SC/ST/OBC (whichever is applicable), Bonafide certificates belonging to hilly areas etc. must be self signed with date and duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Certificate must be in accordance with the prescribed format of Govt. of India issued for the same.
1. Appointment to above mentioned posts is subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successfulpassing of all modules of Basic Training Course for a period of Four months.
2. During Basic Training Course, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
3. The candidates will have to appear in Test / Interview at their own expenses. Only those candidateswho qualify written test will be allowed to appear in the Physical Fitness Test / Driving Test / PhysicalEndurance Test and Interview. SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class rail fare asper rules.
4. The eligibility in respect to Age, Qualification will be determined as on 30.07.2012.
5. Employee of Govt. / Public Sector undertaking should forward the application through proper channel.
6. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable forrejection.
7. The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview onthe basis of any other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
8. Application received after due date and incomplete application shall be summarily liable to berejected.
9. The selected candidates are liable to be posted to any field station of Eastern Region includingN.S.C.B.I. Airport, Kolkata.
10. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
11. The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and / or to change thevacancy position to be filled, depending upon the requirement at any time, without assigning anyreasons thereof.
Tentative Last Date :30-07-2012
About the organization:
The lecture rooms & laboratories at Academy are equipped with latest teaching/training aids including computers, multi-media projectors, flip boards, video projectors video cameras etc. Internet facility is also available at NIAMAR to assist research.To promote research work, the Academy has a well-equipped library housing almost 1000 books on Aviation & Airports and subscribes to all leading publications worldwide in the Civil Aviation Sector.The residential complex at Academy consists of 30 air-conditioned rooms equipped with telephone, TV and refrigerator and a common messing facility and a gymnasium. Indoor games are also available. The moderate price of US$ 50 per room per day includes early morning tea, breakfast and dinner. The lunch and two times tea with snacks on training days is included in the course fee. Additional catering service are also available on payment, laundry services are also available on payment
Airports Authority Of India Eastern Region
New Operational Building,
Click above to download
the vacancy details