Graduate Trainees, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Repco Home Finance, Paramathi Road Namakkal Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Age limit : 25 years
Eligibility Conditions: 1) Any Graduation, preferably B.Com, in 10+2+3 format through regular classroom course from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. 2) Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in sales/retail credit.
How To Apply: Sri. P. Karthik, Branch Manager Repco Home Finance Ltd. No. 320/1, 1st Floor, (Near Bank of Maharashtra) Paramathi Road Namakkal – 637 002 – Tamil Nadu.faculty opening
1. Any Graduation, preferably B Com, in 10+2+3 format through regular classroom course from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
2. Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in sales/retail credit. 4. Knowledge of Local language (Read, Write and speak) besides English is must.
Stipend as per Company policy.Eligible candidates are requested to apply at the location as given above on or before July 7, 2012.
3. The engagement is purely as a Trainee and it will not entitle the trainee to any permanent employment / regular job in this Company during or after completion of contract period or to any of the benefits/ privileges available to the regular staff members of the Company
4. However, after completion of training, if the performance is found satisfactory, trainee will be given suitable opportunity for regularization under suitable cadre under the extant rules & regulations of the Company.
5. During the period of training if the Company feels that trainee is not capable of continuing the training, the Company may at it discretion terminate the training at any point of time without assigning any reason and without any prior notice.
6. Medium Risk and High Risk: Variables such as customer’s background, nature and location of activity, country of origin, sources of funds and his client profile would enable categorization into medium or high risk.
Tentative Last Date : 07-07-2012
About the organization:
RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. We were incorporated in April 2000 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Repatriates Co-operative Finance and Development Bank Limited (“Repco Bank Limited” www.repcobank.com), a Government of India enterprise, to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market. We are registered as a housing finance company with the NHB.As on 31 August 2011, RHFL is operating through 56 branches and 20 satellite centres in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha and Puducherry. The mission of RHFL has been to translate into reality the aspirations of people to own a house by covering the market -existing and potential- comprehensively through institutional credit support customized to suit individual needs in a transparent and ethical way. The salient and unique features of RHFL are innovative loan products, direct customer contact and customer ownership, focus on quality customer servicing, transparency and speed of operations, focus on relatively under-penetrated markets and balanced portfolio mix, robust risk management systems and processes, low cost operations, well recognized brand in south India with an established track record, stable and experienced senior management team.
Repco Home Finance
1st Floor, (Near Bank of Maharashtra)
Paramathi Road Namakkal – 637 002 – Tamil Nadu.
Click above to download
the vacancy details