Data Entry Operator,, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Staff Selection Commission, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an All India Open Examination 21/10/2012 and 28/10/2012 for recruitment to the following posts for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : No. of posts will be determined in due course, Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- for DEO and Rs.1900/- for LDC, Age : 18-27 years as on 01/08/2012, Qualification : 12th Standard Pass or equivalent.
Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited in SBI cash by challan or by Online in SBI.
How to Apply : Send your Applications to any Regional Director of SSC where you want to have your examination centre.
1. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification.
2 The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally.
3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in theNotice .They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of Skill Test/Typing Test
5. Only those candidates with visual disability of 40% or more would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH.
6. Central Government civilian employees/servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect
7. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
8. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing
9. Only a single application will be entertained. Candidature in respect of multiple applications will be rejected outright without any notice to such candidates.
Tentative Last Date : 17-08-2012
About the organization:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in 1977 under resolution number 46/1/(S)/74-Estt. (B) dated 4th November, 1975. The mandate of the Commission is to conduct examinations. It makes recruitment in Group ‘C’ & Group ‘B’ Non-gazatted posts in Ministries and Departments of Govt. of India. The Commission has its Headquarters in New Delhi. There are Nine (9) Regional Offices / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission to assist in the conduct of examinations. The Eastern Regional office of the commission is located in Kolkata and has territorial jurisdiction over West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Sikkim and the Andaman & Nicobar Islands.The Essential Educational Qualifications and the Age-limits are as per the Recruitment Rules for the respective posts.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click above to download
the vacancy details