Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Guru Nanak Dev University, AMRITSAR Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts on the prescribed application form so as to reach latest by 16/07/2012.
Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators : 109 posts at various campus of GNDU in Punjab, Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.3200
How to Apply : Candidates are required to submit the application form in prescribed format, duly filled-in all respects along with the crossed A/c Payee Bank Draft of Rs.400/- in favour of the “REGISTRAR, GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR ” payable at Amritsar
1. The qualifications for all the teaching posts are as per UGC norms.
2. Copy of Circular, containing detailed instructions, qualifications, etc. for the posts, is available only at the University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in/careerwithus.asp
3. Persons already in service must send their applications through their employer. All those candidates working in organizations/institutions including affiliated colleges of the university may be allowed to appear in interview without No Objection Certificate with the condition that in case the candidate is selected, no extension in joining time will be allowed.
4. The candidates are required to apply separately for each post earmarked for each Deptt. / Station.
5. Incomplete applications in any respect or without the prescribed fee or received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts and to call only suitable candidates for interview.
7. The number of posts can be increased or decreased before the interview.
8. Candidates within India may not be considered in absentia. Higher start in the grade may be given depending upon qualifications and experience of the candidates.
9. C.V. of any candidate can be placed before the Selection Committee at the time of Interview.
10. Applicants for the posts of Professor/Associate Professors must attach the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) Proforma as indicative Appendix III Table II(C) (duly filled-in all respects by them) and attested copies of supporting documents, with their applications.
Tentative Last Date:16-07-2012government jobs
About the organization:
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969, emphasised that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology.Studies and research on the life and teachings of Guru Nanak, in addition to working towards the promotion of Punjabi language and spreading education among educationally backward classes and communities were the other M.Tech in Communication System , Computer Science & Engineering, Software Systems, Urban Planning, M.Arch(Urban Design)M.Sc. Biotechnology, Chemistry (Polymer Sciences), Food Technology, Applied Physics (Electronics), Physics (Material Science)
M.Sc. (Hons) Botany, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Fermentation and Microbial Technology, Molecular Bio.& Biochemistry, Physics, ZoologyM.A.(Hons.) English, Religious Studies, Philosophy, Social Sciences (Hons. School), Hindi, History, (Vocal) Music, (Instrumental) Music,
GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY (GNDU)
GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab India
Click above to download
the vacancy details