Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at District Health Society Arwal, Arwal Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 17
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 years to 64 years as on 31-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM) from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.upsc notifications
How to Apply: Candidates need to appear for Walk in Interview along with application, passport size photo and related documents/certificates as mentioned at District Health Society, civil Surgeon office premises, Arwal-804401.
1. Provide managerial and supportive assistance to the concerned CMO in the respectivedistrict.Work in close consultation with concerned CMO and other functionaries for ensuringsmooth and effective implementation of the all national programmes particularly NRHM.Facilitate the working of the District Health Society as per the byelaws of the society.
2. Create and maintain district resource database for the health sector including manpower.The DPM would also be assigned responsible to manage the Sadar Hospital in theirdistrict. They shall report to Deputy Superintendent in this regard.Develop district plans for optional allocation of resources at each facility.
3. Ensure timely collection and compilation of demands and their timely dispatch.Assist the CMO in developing the district work plan based on the National and Stategoals.Ensure compilation analysis and presentation of relevant information in meaningfulformats and assist the CMO in making informed decisions (MIS)
4. Develop strategies plans to improve the quality of services and present to the districtsociety for approval.Undertake regular monitoring of initiatives being implemented in the district and provideregular report and feedback to the District Society and SHSB Document the processapproach and outcomes of the programmes on regular basis.
5. Reporting to the officers as per the agreement in the contract especially.Keep records of all funds received by the District Health Society and release of funds tovarious blocks.
6. Keep track of expenditure under various heads by all by all health facilities in the district.Shall invariably attend all health related various meeting called in the district.Ensure that all regarding various programme are sent to State Health Society, Bihar ontime.
Tentative Last Date:18-07-2012
About the organization:
The State Health Society plays a key role in the accomplishment of the goal set by the National Rural Health Mission . This society was launched by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in 2005 to provide effective health care to the rural population throughout the country with special focus on 18 states with weak public health indicators. Some of these weaker States are Bihar, Rajasthan, Manipur, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh.The State Health Society of Bihar is located in the city of Patna. It is responsible for implementing various schemes of the government such as the Anaemia Control Programme, Filaria Control, Leprosy Eradication and Routine Immunization Programme. The State Health Society of Bihar has a number of sub societies to promote health at the local level. istrict Health Committee of the activities to Kriyanvit.All health-related programs to benefit all sections of the target drive with the quality.Health-related barriers to take away from other departments.Program in the coming Kriyanvyn to remove barriers.
District Health Society Arwal
civil Surgeon office premises, Arwal-804401.
Click above to download
the vacancy details