Accountant,Superintendent,Stenographer,Junior Assistant , Senior Assistant,Multi Tasking Staff, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at National Institute of Technology, Srinagar Garhwal Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites applications in the prescribed format for the posts of Staff :
Accountant/ Superintendent : 03 posts
Technical Assistant : 05 posts
Stenographer/ Junior Assistant / Senior Assistant : 04 posts
Technician / Laboratory Assistant/ Multi Tasking Staff : 07 posts
1. All applications shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in above advertisement shall be disqualified. Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of age, qualification and experience only. All other requirements shall be assessed by the selection committee. If selection committee feels that candidate does not fulfill the minimum requirements for the post, suitable lower post shall be offered to the candidate.
3 For Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant and Stenographer, if more than 100 applications (total of the three categories) are received from graduate applicants, then applications of graduate candidates only will be considered.
4 The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfilment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
5 Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test / interview by email. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website .
6 Candidates for all the posts mentioned below will have to appear for a Written Test/ Trade Test. Only those candidates who score minimum 40% marks shall be qualified to appear for personal interview.
How to Apply : Application along with self attested copies of documents should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. Polytechnic, Srinagar (Garhwal) Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand – 246174 (super-scribing Candidates Name, Application for _____ (the name of post with specialization) on envelope) by Speed Post only. Application, complete in all respects including Self – Attested Photocopies and Documents mentioned in the list,
1. For appointment, preference will be given to persons with disability (PWD) if such candidates are available. The candidature shall be considered only if the disability of the candidate is permissible for the post the candidate has applied.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories are required to attach the Caste Certificate duly signed by competent authority in the format as prescribed by the Government of India.
3. Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs should send their applications either through proper channel or furnish a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview.
4. Higher initial basic pay may be given to the exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
5. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part, without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final. Some vacancies are advertised in anticipation of sanction from MHRD. Appointment orders against such vacancies shall be issued on receipt of the sanction.
6. The number of posts may increase if sanction received from MHRD is for the posts more than advertised. The reservation norms for the post actually being filled will apply.
7. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the test / interview.
8. Incomplete applications / applications without relevant supporting enclosures / applications not in prescribed form will be outrightly rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Interim correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
9. Age Relaxation in different Categories shall be as under: a. SC / ST – 5 Years b. OBC – 3 Years c. PWD – 5 Years (10 years for SC/ST, 8 Years for OBC) for all Posts.
10. Probable Date of Joining shall be 15th June 2013 and the selected candidates will have to join on or before 31st July 2013.
Tentative Last Date: 12-04-2013
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
Temporary Campus – Govt. Polytechnic, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Click above to download
the vacancy details