Lower Division Clerk ,Store Keeper, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Haryana Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Regional Office Chandigarh of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), applications for the following posts for appointment on direct recruitment basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya under Chandigarh Region :
Lower Division Clerk / Store Keeper : 35 posts in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh States, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1900, Age : 18-27 years as on 30/06/2012.
How to Apply : Duly filled in application complete in all respect must reach by ordinary post to the address Deputy Commissioner Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Bays No. 26-27, Sector-31A, Chandigarh 160031
1. A trade test/skill test on computer will be conducted for short-listed candidates , which is only qualifying test in nature and carries noweightage.
2. Samiti reserves the right to adopt any criteria for shotlisting candidatesfor trade test/skill test. Mere eligibility will not vest any right to thecandidates for being called for trade/skill test and the decision of theSamiti for shortlisting the candidates will be final.
4. Selected candidates will be entitled to various allowances as admissibleto the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti employees depending upon the place ofposting.
5. While selected candidates are likely to be posted/transferred to any JNVof Punjab, HP, J&K and Chandigarh, they are liable to be transferred toanywhere in India.
6. Candidates who are already in service are required to submit theirapplications through proper channel only. However, advance copy of theapplication can be sent to avoid delay. Their candidature shall beconsidered only on receipt of their application through proper channel.
7. The number of vacancies indicated is tentative and subject to change.
8. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years whichcan be extended for a period of another two years subject to theperformance of candidates. During the probation period,
9. Application (in duplicate) complete in all respects in the prescribedformat as attached/as on website (neatly typed preferably in English onplain paper approximate size 22 cm X 30 cm) accompanied by a demanddraft of requisite fee as mentioned in column G-1 below, should be sentin the name of Deputy Commissioner Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti,Regional Office, Bays No. 26-27, Sector-31A, Chandigarh 160031,
10. Incomplete/unsigned applications or applications received without fee,photographs, certified copies of required documents in support ofeducational qualifications, age etc. and those received after the last datestipulated for receipt of application, will summarily be rejected withoutany communication to the candidate. The Samiti will not be responsiblefor any postal delay”.
Tentative Last Date: 21-08-2012karnataka government jobs
About the organization:
In accordance with the National Policy on Education (1986), Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 27 States and 7 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admission in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) at class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language upto class VIII, and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for X and XII class examinations in the Central Board of Secondary Education. While education in the schools is free including board & lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 200/- per month will be collected from the children from IX to XII class. However, childrenbelonging to SC/ST, Girls, Physically Handicapped and from the families whose income is below Poverty line are exempted from payment of fees.India is a land of visionaries. One such visionary Late Shri Rajeev Gandhi,
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of HRD,
Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India)
Regional Office, Bays No. 26-27, Sector-31-A, Chandigarh
Click above to download
the vacancy details