Rehabilitation Worker,Consultant Medicine,Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Hospital Attendant, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at State Health Society, Bihar, Patna Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
State Health Society, Bihar invites applications for the following posts on contract basis in NPHCE programme for Elderly people :
1. Rehabilitation Worker : 06 posts, Pay : Rs.15000/- per month consolidated
2. Consultant Medicine : 12 posts, Pay : Rs.50000/- per month consolidated
3. Staff Nurse : 36 posts, Pay : Rs.20000/- per month consolidated
4. Physiotherapist : 06 posts, Pay : Rs.15000/- per month consolidatedgovernment doctor jobs
5. Hospital Attendant : 12 posts, Pay : Rs.7500/- per month consolidated
6. Sanitary Attendant : 12 posts, Pay : Rs.7500/- per month consolidated
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for BC/EBC) (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) in the form of bank draft in favour of State Health Society, Bihar payable at Patna.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 containing self attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials in sealed envelope by speed/ registered post
1. Maximum age limit for the post at Sl. No. 2 is 50 years and for other posts maximum age limit is 40 years.(As on 30.04.12)
2. The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year which may be renewed every year based on performance & conduct of the consultant.
3. Application fees is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates.
4. No application will be accepted without submission of application fee.
5. Bank Draft (Application Fee) drawn on any nationalized bank and payable at Patna favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” should be sent along with application.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
7. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
8. The society reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned above.
9. Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 containing bank draft, self attested photocopies of certificate and testimonials in sealed envelope only through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 14/05/2012 at 5 pm. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
10. The ToR, qualifications/ experience/ emoluments of above positions and application form are available on the official website of the society.
11. Applications should be sent in prescribed format available on the above mentioned website clearly mentioning the position applied. Applications in other format will notbe accepted.
12. For any further details/clarification regarding this advertisement, State Health Society, Bihar may be contacted on working days during office hours (10.00 – 17.00 hrs) on Ph. No. 0612-2281545
Tentative Last Date:14-05-2012
About the organization:
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India Its resources will manage the NGO / PPP (Public-Private partnership) components of the NRHM in the state including execution of contracts, disbursement of funds and monitoring of performance. Bihar Govt. has decided that SHS Bihar will function as a Resource Centre for the Department of Health & Family Welfare in policy/situational analysis and policy development (including development of operational guidelines and preparation of policy change proposals for the consideration of Government). SHS Bihar, Strengthen the technical / management capacity of the Directorate of Medical & Health Services patna as well as of the Districts Societies by various means including through recruitment of individual / institutional experts from the open market and mobilize financial / non-financial resources for complementing/supplementing the NRHM activities in the State. It will organize training, meeting, conferences, policy review studies / surveys, workshops and inter-state exchange visits etc. for deriving inputs for improving the implementation of NRHM in the BIHAR.
State Health Society, Bihar
Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-14
Click above to download
the vacancy details