Yantriks, Jobs & Vacancy in officer at Indian Coast Guard, Delhi Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from male Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantriks in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2012 Batch :
Yantrik in the Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs.2400 Grade Pay, Qualification : Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical Engine with 55% marks in aggregate, Age : Born between 01 Aug 90 to 31 Jul 94. (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
How to Apply : Apply Online at Indian Coast Guard
1. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging and inspiring career to the 03 years Diploma holders as Yantrik in the pay scale of Rs 5200 - 20200 along with Rs 2400 Grade Pay. The total initial emoluments including allowances works out to approx Rs. 17,000/-.
2. Candidates appearing in the final year/semester examination of three year diploma can also appear for written test. Such candidates should not have any present backlog and if qualified in above test will be required to submit their diploma certificate/final mark sheet by 30 May 2012.psu jobs
3. Applications will only be accepted online. To do so, the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joincoastguard.org Terms and conditions linked to the form will be displayed and must be read,
4. After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Registration number will be provided to the candidate along with date, time and venue of the examination.
5. After submitting online application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph to be carried by the applicant to the testing centre.
6. Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. Candidate to choose any one venue out of the options displayed indicating his first choice.
7. Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed on the downloaded registration form and one to be attested by the Gazetted Officer. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
8. Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-5, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai- 13. Tel No. 044-23460447-50 Visakhapatnam Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011. Tel No.0891-2737576
9. Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and Fitness in the Medical Examinations. Eligible candidates will appear in written test which will consist of questions from mechanical trade.
10. Successful candidates will undergo interview and recruitment medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 2-3 days. The all India select list, as per merit, will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respect and are medically fit. The list will be displayed on Indian Coast Guard Website.
11. Appointment letter for enrolment will be forwarded only to medically qualified candidates as per all India merit list and will depend on available vacancies. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
12. Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02/03 days at test centres under own arrangements. No daily allowance will be admissible. Candidates are required to reach the Venue with the following documents
13. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format. (Format is available at Coast Guard Website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in) Two recent colour passport size photographs. Sports and NCC certificates.
14 Promotion prospects exists up to the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade pay @ Rs. 4800/-. Promotion to the officer cadre subject to suitability and performance.
15. Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
16. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for test.
17. The basic training will commence in Aug 2012 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training.
Tentative Last Date : 15-03-2012
About the organization:
Vice Admiral MP Muralidharan, AVSM, NM, an alumnus of National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla, was commissioned into the Indian Navy on 01 Jan 1975. A specialist in Navigation and Direction, he is also a graduate of Defence Services Staff College, Willington (India). In a career of over three and half decades, the Admiral has held several key operational and staff appointments. His Operational appointments include Command of Indian Naval Ships Chatak, Sharda and Ranvijay, Fleet Operations Officer of Western Fleet and Principal Director of Naval Operations at Integrated Headquarters of the Ministry of Defence (Navy). As Flag Officer, he has been the Flag Officer Commanding, Maharashtra and Gujarat Naval Area at Mumbai. His staff appointments include Naval Assistant to FOC-in-C (West) and to the Chief of the Naval Staff, Director at Indian Naval Tactical Evaluation Group (Mumbai), Naval Attache at Moscow, Flag Officer Sea Training at Kochi, Chief of Staff of Western Naval Command at Mumbai. As VAdm, he was the first Commandant of the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. He has been the Chief of Personal at the IHQ MoD (N), since 31 Aug 2009. He has been appointed as the 19th Director General of the Indian Coast Guard. The Admiral is a recipient of Ati Vishist Seva Medal and Nao Sena Medal. He is married to Jayasree.
Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Headquarters, National Stadium Complex, New Delhi – 110001
Click above to download
the vacancy details