FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Staff Nurse Trainee, Jobs & Vacancy in Health care at Western Coalfields Limited , Nagpur Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Western Coalfields Limited invites application from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies in the following posts:
Staff Nurse Trainee : 51 posts, Age : 18-30 years, Qualification : Intermediate examination passed of ICWA/ CA.
How to Apply : Application filled in prescribed format should be send to as to reach General Manager (P&IR), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001
1.Candidates fulfilling above norms should submit applications giving details along with attested copies of all certificates including Caste, as per the proforma given below, so as to reach General Manager(P&IR), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440 001, latest by 09-03-2012. Candidates employed in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit applications through proper channel. Travelling expenses will be admissible for SC-ST candidates for attending written test/interview as per rule.
2. It has been decided to introduce Man Riding System in some of the underground mines of Company where the workings are very deep and far from the surface. The system will reduce travelling time & fatigue of workers and result in increased efficiency. Presently, Man Riding System is working in Tandsi UG mine and Maori UG mine of Kanhan Area. Further, it is proposed to introduce Man Riding System in 2 (two) phases. In first phase,
3. The Company has taken the following steps towards consumer satisfaction: Rationalizing movement of coal based on need/ requirements of Industries Selective mining eliminating thick shale/ stone bands separately. Rationalized grading based on seam section-wise quality.
4. Dispatching 100% sized coal. There are 59 major and minor CHPs in WCL at present. Picking of shales/ stones at all stages i.e. at the mine stock, siding stock, at CHP belts and from wagon tops. Posting of Quality Control Nodal Officers/ Inspectors in all the Areas for monitoring coal quality and keeping strict vigil on the dispatches.
5. Regular check samples analyzed for assessment of coal quality dispatches and for necessary rectification of shortcomings, if any. Complaints redressal system introduced. The complaints are recorded and attended promptly. Corrective remedial measures are taken wherever found necessary.
6. Assessment of coal quality so dispatched through joint sampling. Allowing the consumer representtatives to have supervision at the loading ends.Installing weighbridges with computerized print out arrangements. There are 24 rail weighbridges and 94 road weigh bridges. Regular meeting with major association of consumers, Western Region Linkage Committee, etc.
Tentative Last Date: 09-03-2012
About the organization:
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15th March’2007. The Company has contributed about 8.6% of the national coal production during 2009-10. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
(A Subsidiary of Coal India Limited)
Regd. Office: ‘Coal Estate’, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001
Click above to download
the vacancy details