Technician, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Repco Home Finance, New Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram Recruiting for Kerala stateRailway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram invites application for the position of Technician Signal Gr II and Gr III. The total number of opening for this position is 12042. The detailed information regarding this job opening like last date, No of opening etc are given below. Check this information before applying for this job.
Name of Post: Technician: 12042
Pay Scale: For Technician Gr II – Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 and G P of Rs 2,400, For Technician Gr III – Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 and G P of Rs 1,900.
Age limit: 18 years to 30 years.
Fee: Rs 40.employment news
How to apply : The selection is based purely on merit and is subject to the rules and regulations framed by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Reservations of posts for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Castes, Ex-servicemen are made in accordance with rules framed by the Government of India from time to time.Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram, functions directly under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
1. Ensure that you possess the prescribed minimum educational qualification for the post applied for.Those awaiting results of final examination or the qualifying certificates need not apply.
2. Ensure caste certificate for SC/ST candidates from competent authority in the prescribed format.OBC candidate not possessing “non Creamy layer” certificate may apply under UR quota (if available) subject to fulfilling UR age limit duly ticking the UR column.
3. Please ensure that pop-up blockers, if any are removed in your system before clicking on this button. Otherwise the print application may also be blocked.Please note the registration number of your application, which is to be quoted for all your further correspondance with RRB, Thiruvananthapuram.If for some reason you would like to print your application again, please use the ‘Status
4. On the printed application form, paste your recent 3.5 cms x 3.5 cms size photograph (Not more than three months old) with clear front view in normal attire without cap and sunglasses in the space provided.Write the declaration in your own handwriting in English, reproducing every word indicated in the space provided.
5. Signatures to affix at the spaces provided.Fill up the particulars of your DD/IPO in the requisite columns. The Demand Draft should be drawn on a nationalized bank and should have a validity period of three months. The Demand Draft
6. Postal orders/Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn in favour of the Assistant Secretary,Railway Recruitment Board,payable at Thiruvananthapuram.One copy of latest 3.5 cms x 3.5 cms size photo(one pasted and another to be enclosed).
7. Self attested copy of Matriculation /High school examination certificate or an equivalent certificate indicating date of birth.Self attested copy of educational and/or professional qualification prescribed for the post being applied.Disability certificate for persons with disability(with degree of disability 40% and above) in the prescribed format.
8. Income certificate in the prescribed format for economically backward classes candidates for waiver of examination fee on the letterhead of issuing authorities.Minority self Declaration for waiver of the examination fee for Minority community candidates.
Tentative Last Date :16-07-2012
About the organization:
Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram, was constituted in March 1983 under the name of Railway Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram. It caters to the recruitment needs of all Group ‘C’ and ‘D’ vacancies of Thiruvananthapuram, Palghat and Madurai Divisions of Southern Railway. The candidates recruited by this Recruitment Board are liable to be posted anywhere on Southern Railway.The selection is based purely on merit and is subject to the rules and regulations framed by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board). Reservations of posts for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Castes, Ex-servicemen are made in accordance with rules framed by the Government of India from time to time.Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram, functions directly under the control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110 001.Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram is primarily responsible for recruiting the supervisory and other non-gazetted staff required for three divisions Thiruvananthapuram,Palghat and Madurai.Before applying for employment notice CEN 04/2012, please go through the instructions by clicking on the “Instructions” button given below.
Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram
Ministry of Railways, Rail Bhawan,
Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110 001.
Click above to download
the vacancy details