Law Assistant ,Office Assistant Gr. III, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Indore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Indore, Madhya Pradesh recruit Law Assistant and Office Assistant Gr. III on regular basis and invites on line applications from the eligible candidates of MP domicile :
Law Assistant : 05 posts
Office Assistant Gr. III : 125 posts
Age : 21-30 years
How to Apply : Apply Online at MP Online Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates shall be Rs.600/- & for SC/ST/Handicappedcandidates shall be Rs.300/- per candidate per application.The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can bemade in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all type ofcategories.No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk apart from the portalcharges.sarkari naukri
1. The Services and Wages & Allowance of Law Assistant & Office Assistant Gr. III will be governedby the ‘Human Capital Manual’ and ‘wages & Allowances Manual’ of the company respectively.
2. The Candidate should be domicile of Madhya Pradesh only.
3. Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibilitycriteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the timeof interview failing, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
4. All SC/ST/Handicapped candidates will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary second class rail farewhere rail facility not available bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the written test andpersonal interview (excluding sleeper charges) , as per rule. But, they shall have to produce copyof caste certificate & ticket at the time of written test and personal interview
5. Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of company’sHead Quarter Indore (MP).
6. The candidate must posses sound health.
7. Handicapped persons (only Orthopedically and hearing impaired) will be considered only againstthe posts reserved for them.
8. The minimum degree of disability in order for a handicapped person to be eligible for anyconcessions/ benefits would be 40%.
9. In case of un availability of suitable candidate in any of the two categories of handicappedpersons (Orthopedically and hearing impaired) the same will be filled up by either of the twocategories.
10. The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of interview insupport of their qualification and experience for verification.
11. The candidates having higher qualification shall not claim any Higher Post, Pay Scale, Allowance,Weightage, promotion or any Seniority, in future, on the basis of their present EducationalQualification, Experience or otherwise, except as otherwise provided in the terms and conditionsof appointment.
Tentative Last Date :15-07-2012
About the organization:
MPOnline Portal is the initiative by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, to serve it’s citizens in terms of providing them with the facilities at their doorstep, in the process eliminating the need for coming to the Government offices and avoid the unnecessary hassles.Madhya Pradesh was originally the largest state in India until November 1, 2000 when the state of Chattisgarh was carved out. Historically it is known as Malwa. The predominant language of the region is Hindi. Due to the rule of Marathas, Marathiis spoken by a substantial number of people. It borders the states Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Gujurat.It comprises of 50 districts, which are grouped into ten divisions. Anuppur, Ashoknagar and Burhanpur are the three districts formed on August 15, 2003.Presently all districts share the same names as their capitals; West Nimar has been renamed Khargone and East Nimar as Khandwa.
M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Compnay Limited (MPPKVVCL)
(A wholly owned Govt. of MP Undertaking)
GPH Campus, Pologround, Indore – 452003 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details