FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Stenographer,Junior Technician (Painter),, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bharat Dynamics Limited, Hyderabad Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bharat Dynamics Limited, a high-technology fast growing Mini Ratna PSU under the Ministry of Defence having three production units at Kanchanbagh-Hyderabad, Bhanur- Medak District and Visakhapatnam of Andhra Pradesh invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the posts of Stenographer, Painter & Welder for our Kanchanbagh Unit.
1.Name of the post : Stenographer : 9
BASIC PAY : 8750 (open ended)
A) A Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce of any University as a regular course and;
B) Shorthand from State Board of Technical Education at 80 w.p.m. and;
C) Typewriting in English from State Board of Technical Education at 40 w.p.m. This post requires good communication skills.
Note : Candidates possessing qualifications like DCCP or DCP or any other vocational course or equivalent courses are advised not to apply against this advertisement.
2.Name of the post : Junior Technician (Painter) : 2
BASIC PAY : 8350 (open ended)
QUALIFICATION :ITI (Painter) with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
3.Name of the post : Junior Technician (Welder) : 5
BASIC PAY : 8350 (open ended)
QUALIFICATION :ITI (Welder) with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
AGE LIMIT :
Age will be reckoned as on 01-07-2012 : 35
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Stenographer / Painter / Welder: Is by Written test, Practical test & Interview.
APPLICATION FEE :Rs.200/- Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “BharatDynamics Limited” payable at Hyderabad.or Online Payment Process for Application fee of Rs 200/-
How to Apply :Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE by logging on to BDL Website It is mandatory to write his/her Name and the registration number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and SC/ST/PWD on the reverse side of the certificates, which is to be forwarded along with registration slip and duly filled in Bio-Data (as per proforma at Annexure – I) toAGM, C-P&A (Plg & ED),Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh,Hyderabad – 500 058
1. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacanciesadvertised as per the need or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
2. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment ofqualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to becalled for Interview.
3. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria,etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Selection process.
4. Applicants serving in Government, Quasi-Government Organizations & Public SectorUndertakings should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interviewfailing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview.
5. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character& Antecedents as the case may be with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules ofthe Company.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit,as per the prescribed health standards of the Company and they will be required toundergo medical examination prior to the appointment after due selection.
7. If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other thanEnglish/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translatedcopy of the same either in English or Hindi.
8. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered andapplied ONLINE.
9. Mere submission of application will not entail a right for claiming interview/appointment.
10. Only persons suffering from not less than 40% disability are eligible to be treated /considered as physically challenged candidates as per the Persons with Disabilities(Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995.
Tentative Last Date :03-08-2012
About the organization:
Your Company has achieved a record Turnoverof ` 939.10 Crore as against ` 627.23 Croreduring the previous year, achieving a growth of50%. The Company continues to be the PrimeProduction Agency for missiles and hasdiversified into underwater and aerial weaponswith increased focus on in-house products. Inaddition, life extension of missiles is being carriedout and the feasibility of their refurbishment isbeing explored. Due to the increasedrequirements for internal security duties, BDL isalso manufacturing pistols for the Police andPara Military Forces.During the year the Company could bag a majororder for supply of a Surface to Air Missiles to theIndian Army valued at ` 14,180 Crore. With this,the Company’s turnover during the coming yearswill increase substantially.Your Company has cost reduction task forcesin all its units and these task forces identifypotential cost reduction avenues in areas likematerials, alternate sourcing, indigenisation,process and yield improvements, energyconservation, etc.Your Company has been maintaining a clean andgreen environment at all its manufacturing units.Clean surroundings, green environment,stringent pollution control measures, zeroeffluent discharge, energy conservation,systematic management and disposal ofhazardous and other forms of wastes and severalother endeavours have become part of the wellestablished environmental management system.
Bharat Dynamics Limited
Hyderabad – 500 058
Click above to download
the vacancy details