Director, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala , Thiruvananthapuram May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Pay Scale: Rs 75,000/- plus Special Allowance of Rs 5,000/- p.m and other allowances at par with Director of an IIIT.
Age limit : 45-55 years
Eligibility Conditions: The candidate should be an eminent scholar holding a PhD Degree in Computer Sciences/ Engineering / Technology. She/he should have at least 15 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research after PhD and the current position must be at the level of Professor or equivalent. The candidate should have the experience in handling important administrative positions in educational institutes.latest andhra govt jobs
How To Apply: Shri M K Rajendrakumar, Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management – Kerala, IIITMK-Building, Technopark Campus, Trivandrum – 695581 Trivandrum
1. Cloud computing is a style of computing in which dynamically scalable and often virtualized resources are provided as a service over the Internet. Cloud computing services usually provide common business applications on-line that are accessed from a web browser, while the software and data are stored on the servers.
2. It is expected that Cloud Computing will help in pooling of computing resources of Government Departments into large clouds thereby increasing utilisation of computing resources effectively.
3. The Kerala government started a number of e-governance projects to address the services of 39 Government departments, over 122 field Departments and over 30,000 offices spread across the nook and corner of the state.
4. Also, applications which require high traffic at certain period and other time kept idle(Examination result announcement) are more suited for a cloud environment.
5. Today’s unprecedented business and organizational challenges re-thinking decision makers to adopt more flexible and cost-effective mechanisms to achieve their IT and business objectives to achieve in a easy and comfortable way. Cloud, with its economic, green and scalable development and delivery mechanism, will be a gift to organizations and the business benefits are undeniable.
6. Though it may be seen as a threat to hardware manufacturers, nevertheless cloud offers tremendous opportunity in terms of software, services, networking, platforms, infrastructure sharing “on-demand”.
Tentative Last Date : 30-06-2012
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) is a non-profit making autonomous institution registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act and the management of the Institute is vested with Board of Directors comprising eminent industrialists, academicians and senior Government officials appointed by the Government of Kerala.To be a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology, Systems and Management related to Information in diverse fields.Develop professionals and leaders of high caliber imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibilityActively promote higher education, IT enabled services and industry across Kerala and beyond through its education programs and services.Information Technology is an important tool for development of different areas of knowledge economy. India is emerging as a global player in the field of Information Technology.
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K)
Click above to download
the vacancy details