FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Cook, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Army Hq Static Wksp Eme, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian National for the post described below:-
Name of Post : VM (MV) Skilled
Classification : Group `C’
No of Post : UR-02
Qualifications : A certificate from a recognized ITI (MV) Industrial Training Institute or equivalent in the appropriate field or trade.
Armed Forces personnel or Ex-Servicemen in the appropriate trade and grade II at minimum.
Name of Post : Cook
Classification : Group `C’
No of Post : UR-01
Qualifications : Matriculate & Minimum six months experience in Indian Cooking
Age Limit : 18 years to 25 years for General/Un-reserved.
Pay Scale. :
All the above posts are in pay band- Rs 5,200/- – Rs 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs 1,800/-.
How to Apply :
Applications in prescribed format as given at the above link.
Candidates to forward application alongwith a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs 5/- properly sealed in an envelope through ordinary post on the top of the envelope following should be mentioned – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________”. Application should reach the
Commanding Officer, Army HQ Static Wksp EME, PIN – 900106, Delhi
1. No TA/DA will be admissible for written test/interview. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the written exam and later for interview & practical.
2. Candidates in Central Govt service will submit NOC from their present employer alongwith applications. Age relaxation is not applicable to State Govt employees.
3. The caste certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC is applicable only for community notified by the Central Govt Notification.
4. Photo copies of certificates/testimonials and caste certificate should be attached duly attested alongwith the application, otherwise application will not be considered for recruitment.
5. The decision of Commanding Officer this Workshop regarding selection/rejection will be final and no correspondence will be made on rejection of the applications.
6. Posts mentioned above are subject to all India transfer liability and Field Service liability Rules.
7. Candidates to forward application alongwith a self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs 5/- properly sealed in an envelope through ordinary post on the top of the envelope following should be mentioned – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________”
Tentative Last Date:within 21 days of publication of recruitment notice.(Employment News (7-13 April 2012)
About the organization :
The Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity (DAVP) is the nodal agency to undertake multi-media advertising and publicity for various Ministries and Departments of Government of India. Some of the Autonomous Bodies also route their advertisements through DAVP. As a service agency, it endeavours to communicate at grass roots level on behalf of various Central Government Ministries. The origin of DAVP can be traced to the times of World War-II. Immediately after the out-break of Second World War, the erstwhile government of India appointed a Chief Press Advisor. Besides other things, advertising was also the responsibility of the Chief Press Advisor. A post of Advertising Consultant was created in June 1941 under the Chief Press Advisor. This is where DAVP has its roots. On March 1, 1942, the Advertising Consultant Office became the Advertising Branch of the Department of Information & Broadcasting. Following the expansion in its scope, functions and activities, this Advertising unit was declared an Attached Office of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting on October 1, 1955. The office also assumed the name of Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity(DAVP). DAVP was further declared as Head of a Department on April 4, 1959. By virtue of this declaration, financial and administrative powers were delegated to DAVP.
Army Hq Static Wksp Eme
PIN – 900106,
Delhi Cantt -10
Click above to download
the vacancy details