FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Anticipated, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Municipal Corporation of Delhi , Delhi Jan 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
It is proposed to fill up the vacant post of junior residents in Rajan Babu Institute of Pulmonary Medicine & Tuberculosis, MCD on 89 days Ad-hoc basis on day tenure till such time regular interviews are conducted, whichever is earlier. A walk in interview will be conducted on 10th January 2012, pre-registration for the same will be between 09:30 am -1:00 pm. All eligible candidates desirous of attending the interview must report to PA to Director, RBIPMT with original and attested copes of Date of birth proof, mark sheets of professional examination, internship completion certificate, MBBS degree, Valid DMC registration and experience certificate if any and SC/ST/OBC certificate if claimed. OBC certificate will be considered only issued from GNCTD. One passport size photograph also may be submitted . Candidates who have done undergraduation from foreign universities must also submit their score of MCI/FMGE screening examination. The eligibility will be as per standard norms including for age. The cut off age will be decided on basis of on 01st January 2012. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Anticipated Vacancy : 12
Pay band : 15600- 39100
Grade pay : 5400
Venue for Interview :
Office of Director /RBIPMT Administrative block
How to apply : Copies to :
1. Addl. Commissioner Health for kind information
2. DHA MCD for kind information
3. Director /RBIPMT for information
4. Chief Director IT for Publishing on mcdonline.gov.in
5. Med.Supdt./MVID/SDNH/HRH/GLMH/KH for publishing on NB
7. OSD to DHA
8. CMO Admin RBIPMT
9. Addl.DHA Medical /M&CW/SHS /IPP8
10. All HODS of RBIPMT
11. Office Copy
(1) The concerned Veterinary Officer/Incharge of cattle pond where auction is to be done shall maintain the record of all animals (including buffalo and its progeny) to be auctioned in a register on daily basis in respect of number, species, age, sex, milch/dry etc.
(2) The detail of number of animals, their species, sex, age etc. to be auctioned alongwith date and time of auction shall be displayed by the concerned Veterinary Officer/In-charge of cattle pond on the MCD website through IT department of MCD one day in advance of the date of auction and this information shall also be displayed on the Notice Board fixed at the cattle pond.
(3) The auction of buffalo and its progeny including other quadruped animals (except cow and its progeny) would take place on every Tuesday and Friday at Timarpur Cattle Pond situated at Lucknow Road within the jurisdiction of Civil Lines Zone of MCD or any other cattle pond as decided from time to time by the competent authority. If there is holiday on these days, the auction shall be held on next Tuesday/Friday as decided by the Auction Board notified under these guidelines.
(4) The existing Auction Board having following members shall continue for the purpose of auction of animals at Timarpur Cattle pond. Deputy Commissioner, Civil Lines Zone Chairman Zonal Veterinary Officer, Civil Lines ZoneMember Asstt. Chief Accountant/Accountant, Civil Lines Zone Member A Representative of Director, Animal Husbandry, GNCTD Member
(5) If auction of animals takes place at the cattle pond other than Timarpur Cattle Pond, the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned Municipal Zone (Chairman of the Board) and other two members mentioned above at S.No. (ii) and (iii) shall accordingly be changed as per the zone where the cattle pond falls. However, the fourth member of the board i.e. a Representative of Director, Animal Husbandry, GNCTD shall remain unchanged irrespective of the location of the cattle pond.
(6) The Auction Board shall be at liberty to make any change regarding days and time of auction depending upon the circumstances. However, any change in the schedule of auction would be displayed on the website of MCD and Notice Board fixed at the cattle pond.
(7) The Auction Board shall have the right to cancel the auction of any or all animals at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
(8) Before starting the auction of animals, the Auction Board shall determine minimum reserve price of auction of each animal before commencement of the bidding process taking into account factors like age, sex, health status, milking status etc. of such animals.
(9) All animals (except cow and its progeny which are to be deported to Gaushalas/Gausadans) shall be auctioned to the persons having permanent address/residence of the states other than Delhi to avoid the chances of coming of the auctioned animals again on the roads/streets of Delhi. Persons who are residents of Delhi shall be ineligible to participate in the auction.
(10) The persons participating in the auction process would submit following documents to the Auction Board/Veterinary Officer of the zone who is also the Member of the Auction Board at-least one hour before starting the process of auction:- Photo identity Card showing the residential address of the bidder viz Election/voters ID Card/Ration Card/driving license/passport etc. in original issued by any Government authority. One attested photocopy of any of above documents.
(11) No person under 18 years of age shall be permitted to participate in the bid/auction.
(12) The animals shall be auctioned on “as is where is” basis.
(13) The successful bidder shall submit the amount of auction with the Auction Board/zonal Veterinary Officer within three hours of completion of the process of auction either in cash or in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of “Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Delhi” payable at Delhi/New Delhi failing which auction of his animals would be treated as cancelled and such animals would be subjected to re-auction subsequently.
(14) The successful bidder shall remove the auctioned animals from the cattle pond within four hours of the auction failing which he would have to deposit the feeding and other charges with MCD as decided by the Auction Board/zonal Veterinary officer (Member of the Auction Board). If the successful bidder does not remove auctioned animals within 24 hours then such animals would be subjected to re-auction by MCD and the charges of feeding on these animals as decided by the Auction Board/Veterinary Officer of the Zone (Member of the Auction Board) shall be deducted from the auction amount deposited by the successful bidder. In case the successful bidder fails to remove the auctioned animals even after 24 hours of the auction, then the auction amount so deposited by him would be forfeited by the Auction Board and the animals shall be re-auctioned subsequently.
(15) The Auction Board shall conduct the auction of animals when at-least two or more bidders are found eligible to participate in the auctioning process. In case only one bidder is available, the auction of animals would be postponed on the next notified day.
(16) The successful bidder would furnish an ‘undertaking’ on a ‘non-judicial stamp paper’ as per following conditions in violation of which he would be subjected to action by MCD as per law/rules :- That he shall keep the auctioned animals outside the limits of Delhi and if found in Delhi, the animals shall be seized by MCD and no compensation shall be paid for the same. Further, he shall also be debarred to participate in auction process in future. He would keep the auctioned animals for his domestic use and would not sell them further for slaughtering purposes to comply with the provisions contained in Article 48 of the Constitution of India. He would ensure that all the auctioned animals are transported humanely to his home place outside Delhi to avoid any cruelty to the animals.
(17) No auction of cows and its progeny would be conducted by the Auction Board as these are to be deported to five Gaushalas/Gausadans as approved by the Corporation vide Resolution No.531 dated 06.11.2006.
(18) The highest bidder of each animal shall be the purchaser thereof. If any dispute arises as to the highest bidder, the Auction Board shall settle the dispute or may re-auction animals in respect of which the dispute arises. The decision of the Auction Board in this regard shall be final and binding on the bidder(s).
(19) On no account will animal(s) be delivered to the bidder before payment. If any successful bidder fails to pay in full to MCD for any animal(s) within the stipulated time, such animal(s) may at the Auction Board’s discretion would be put to auction again. If upon such a re-auction a lower price is obtained for such an animal(s) than was obtained on the first auction, the animals would be delivered to the successful bidder on re-auction of the animals. However, in no case the first bidder who failed to take the delivery of the animals either on account of non-payment or any other reason whatsoever shall not be allowed to participate in the re-auction of such animals auctioned earlier in which he participated. However, he shall not be debarred from auction of animals, which would take place thereafter.
(20) If no bidder comes forward to participate in auction of animal(s) on that day, such animals shall be subjected to subsequent auction by the Auction Board.
(21) The transport charges or any other charges, taxes etc. to be levied on auctioned animals shall be borne by the successful bidder(s) and MCD in no case shall bear any liability in this regard.
(22) All animals will be sold to the highest bidder conforming to the bid process. The Auction Board shall regulate all matters relating to the conduct of the auction and its decision shall be final and binding on all bidders.
(23) The Auction Board reserves the right to correct any mistakes or typographical errors made by it or on its behalf in any of its announcements or documents at any stage.
(24) The eligible bidders who have submitted the required documents will not withdraw their names from bidding/auctioning process.
(25) The Auction Board/zonal veterinary officer (Member of the auction board) shall give a certificate to the successful bidder thereby indicating the number of animals, their species, approximate age, sex, identification marks etc in a printed proforma for the record of the successful bidder and also to facilitate the process of transport of animals from Delhi to the place of residence of bidder(s).
(26) No animal shall be handed over to the successful bidder from the cattle pond unless he pays auction amount in full to MCD.
(27) The Auction Board reserves the right to refuse any applicant from the privilege of bidding or attending the auction and may revoke such privilege at any time.
(28) The Auction Board shall have the right to make photographs and video-recordings of the auction.
(29) The animals to the successful bidder(s) shall be handed over only after putting identification marks either in the form of microchip ruminal bolus/subcutaneous microchips/ear tags, the cost of which shall be borne by the successful bidder(s).
(30) The Auction Board may refuse any bid, which in its opinion is not in the best interest of MCD and need not give reasons for doing so.
Tentative Last Date :15-01-2012
About the organization:
Mr. Mehra brings with him a rich and variegated administrative experience spanning an eventful career of more than three decades in important positions in various Government Departments.Being brought-up and educated in Delhi itself and holding various important administrative positions in Delhi, Mr. Mehra is well-versed with the challenges before the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. He also brings with him the rich experience of working in MCD as Additional Commissioner (Health & Education) for about two years between 1998-2000. He has also worked as Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Textile, Government of India. Holding various important positions in State Government and the Central Government, he also has wide experience of co-ordination of local bodies like MCD with Government and its institutions at different levels. Prior to joining as Commissioner of MCD, Mr. Mehra was closely associated with the development of the Delhi as Principal Secretary of various significant Departments of GNCTD viz. Home, Urban Development, PWD, Land & Building, Food and Civil Supplies and Labour. Earlier, he has also been Deputy Commissioner (Delhi) and Registrar Co-operative Societies of Delhi. Mr. Mehra has worked in various key-positions in the Governments of Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshwadeep It is proposed to fill up the vacant post of junior residents in Rajan Babu Institute of Pulmonary Medicine & Tuberculosis, MCD on 89 days Ad-hoc basis on day tenure till such time regular interviews are conducted, whichever is earlier. A walk in interview will be conducted on 10th January 2012,pre-registration for the same will be between 09:30 am -1:00 pm. All eligible candidates desirous of attending the interview must report to PA to Director, RBIPMT with original and attested copes of Date of birth proof, mark sheets of professional examination, internship completion certificate, MBBS degree, Valid DMC registration and experience certificate if any and SC/ST/OBC certificate if claimed. OBC certificate will be considered only issued from GNCTD. One passport size photograph also may be submitted . Candidates who have done undergraduation from foreign universities must also submit their score of MCI/FMGE screening examination. The eligibility will be as per standard norms including for age. The cut off age will be decided on basis of on 01st January 2012. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Click above to download
the vacancy details