Junior Research Fellowship, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research , Delhi Aug 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Notification for JRF/Lecturership exam (NET) December, 2013
CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Eligibility for Lecturership NET December 2013 in Chemical Sciences, Earth, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences on 22/12/2013.
How to apply : Application can be submitted by candidates online from 30/07/2013 to 21/08/2013 at CSIR website http://www.csirhrdg.res.in only. Take print out of the system generated application form and hard copy of Online application form, with all the enclosures should be sent to the Sr. Controller of the Examinations, Examination Unit, HRDG, CSIR complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 on or before 27/08/2013 (02/09/2013 for the candidates from far-flung areas)
(i) The candidates are advised to go through this notification and also terms & conditions given in on our website for this test. The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for this test.
( ii) Candidates must read the terms and conditions for CSIR /UGC Research Fellowships/LS on the respective websites.
(iii ) Candidate applying for this test will be required to deposit fee through Bank challan in any branch of Indian Bank and then apply using link available at CSIR, HRDG website. After successfully submitting the application, candidates are required to take a printout on A4 size paper, affix black &white photograph at designated space & sign across it,
1. While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures/guidelines for this test.
2. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. Ensure that completed Hard Copy of Online application alongwith requisite enclosures must reach this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
4. List of candidates registered for this test will be made available on our website tentatively on 01.11 .2013. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having updates from time to time.
5. Facility for downloading e – Admission Certificates to the registered candidates will be provided on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in . No paper Admission Certificate will be sent by post. No duplicate e – admission certificate shall be issued to the candidates at the Exam. Centre. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay on the part of the candidates .
6. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where the question booklet will be printed in English version only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be supplied bilingual Question Booklet and Candidate opting for English medium will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
7. The candidates who opt Engineering Sciences as a subject will be eligible only for CSIR – JRF and not for UGC – JRF/LS. Accordingly candidates are ad vised to opt/fill up column No. 3 for JRF only on the application form carefully to avoid rejection/cancellation of the application form.
8 . The actual number of questions in each Part and Section to be asked and attempted may vary from exam to exam.
(iv) Candidates must note that mode of payment of fee is Bank challan from Indian Bank only. Fee submitted through any other mode viz.IPO,/demand draft/money order/ CRF stamp etc will not be accepted. Incomplete application or application submitted in any other format will be summarily rejected and no correspon dence will be entertained in this regard.
(v ) The eligible candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep Certificate of Postage if in existence and photocopy of both sides of the completed Application Form online generated application form no. (which is required to download e- admission certificate before the Exam) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
(vi ) Candidates should see detailed notification and Instruction for applying online at our website www.csirhrdg.res.in and apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
(vii) Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz.in their application form, Attendance Sheet etc. and in all the correspondence with the CSIR, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(viii ) Any change in address of correspondence should be promptly brought to the notice of Examination Unit within the prescribed perio d i.e. by 2 7 .09.2013 .
Tentative Last Date: 27-08-2013government jobs
About the organization:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, a premier national R&D organisation, is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organisation. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to S&T human resource development is acclaimed nationally. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of CSIR realises this objective through various grants, fellowship schemes etc. Human Resource Development Group has been contributing significantly towards producing an inquiring society and fast growing knowledge economy. These numerous schemes cover a wide range of scientists (aging from 15 years to 65 years) In the last five years, there has been a sea change in the economic, political and technological environment the world over. Age-old attitudes and mindsets are being discarded everywhere. India has been no exception; its economy has been unshackled and the forces of completion have been unleashed. A new vision of India as a major player in the global setting has been articulated.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – CSIR
Human Resource Development Group,(Examination Unit)
CSIR Complex, HRD Group, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012
Click above to download
the vacancy details