ADVT NO. 03-2017/JRF/DIAT(DU)
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
A Walk-in-Interview will be held at this Institute on (06 Jun 2017) 13 Jun 2017 at 1000 hrs for a position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Voluntary Project Interns to work under the SERB Project entitled “WLAN Integrated GNSS System for Indoor Navigation”. The details/eligibility conditions for selection are given here under:
1.Name of the post- Junior Research Fellow
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.25000/-
2.Name of the post- Voluntary Project Interns
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.28000/-
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Selected candidates should have to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) regarding the information and data shared by PI/DIAT and other Project Team members during the project and after the project activity.
- The work, in full or part, shall not be published without the written authorization of PI/DIAT or other project team members in any national or international journals/magazines/conference proceedings.
- IP Rights, if any, achieved lies with DIAT with sponsoring agency only. DIAT and sponsoring agency reserve all the rights to transfer the technology developed in this project to any third party for implementation or improvement.
- Candidates will not be permitted to carry any report (in full or part)/documents (in full or part)/items related to the project. They will be provided Service Certificates or Appreciation letter only. No copy of Project report (in full or part) will be permitted to carry.
- Detailed Terms & Conditions are also attached.
How to Apply:
- Candidates desirous of attending interview should forward their brief Bio-data duly singed and scanned (in PDF) along with the application form (duly filled) to the email ID of the Principal Investigator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and with a subject title “Application for Junior Research Fellow/ Voluntary Project Interns”.
- Candidates have to bring their original Certificates/Testimonials etc along with application with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc on the day of interview
- Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants have to make their arrangements for attending interview.
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer.
- Names of the candidate shortlisted for interview will be made available on DIAT website and an email will be sent to suitable candidates. No interim communication is allowed.
- Last date of submission of application is (02 Jun 2017) 09 Jun 2017 and Walk in Interview will be held on (06 Jun 2017) 13 Jun 2017 at 10:00 hrs.
- The institute will not be in a position to provide campus/hostel accommodation.
Last date of submission: 09-06-2017
Walk in Interview Date: 13-06-2017
click above to download
the employment notification