NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (Deemed University)
( An Autonomous Institute of the Dept. of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India NH-8, Manesar- 122 051,
Distt.-Gurgaon, Haryana Tel : 0124 –2845 200, Fax : 0124-2338910
e-mail : email@example.com
Advertisement No. 02/2015
National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex coordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. NBRC would like to recruit suitable persons under a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi for the following project position (s) which will be co-terminus with the project:
Name of the post-Technician (MEG Project)
Number of Vacancies-One
Pay Scale: `9300- `34800/- Grade Pay of `4200
Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment (on contract) / On Deputation
Nature of Employment: Under a joint project between NBRC and AIIMS and the incumbent is required to work as per the project needs and demand.
M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech. / B.E. (in relevant area including instrumentation)
Graduation in science with diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas
Age Limit:35 years as on last date of the application
Application Fees:b) Application Fee (non-refundable) `100/- for General and `50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. The application fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are exempted subject to the production of Certificate. The women candidates are also exempted from the application fee.
1. The position is initially for a period of one year which is further extendable on annual performance review for another year or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier).
2. The primary location for the position will be NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS may arise frequently.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
5. The candidates may be considered for higher/ lower grade depending on their profile.
6. The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
7. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post(s) and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon.
How to apply:
Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form from the weblink: www.nbrc.ac.in/acadpositions.php. Candidates may also send their request (for obtaining a blank application form) to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar- 122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). The request for obtaining blank application form from NBRC should be accompanied by a demand draft for ` 50/- (for sending back the prescribed application form by post) drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon along with details of the address where the application is to be sent. In addition to this, candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled in application.
Applicants need to send their filled-in application form along with a Demand Draft for the requisite amount (if applicable), drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre and payable at Gurgaon or Manesar (please write your name, post applied for, and the advertisement number on the back side of Demand Draft) by post / courier to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
• Last date for receipt of complete application form at NBRC is 30th April, 2015.
click above to download
the employment notification