Assistant Manager (Boiler Operation), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Steel Authority Of India Limited, Burnpur Aug 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Requirement of Assistant Managers (Boiler Operation) At IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, West Bengal
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, a leading steel manufacturing Company of India with an annual turnover of over Rs.50,300 Crores, invites applications from energetic and result oriented persons for the following post
Name & Grade of the Post : Assistant Manager (Boiler Operation), E-2 : 11 (Eleven)
Place of Posting : IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, West Bengal
Age : Maximum 34 years as on 1.7.2012
Pay Scale : Rs.24900-3%-50500 (E-2).
Minimum Qualification : Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Power Plant Engineering with BOE Certificate (First Class Proficiency) issued by State Boiler Inspection Authorities.
Experience : Minimum 4 years’ experience (post degree in engineering) as on 1.7.2012 in operation/ maintenance of boilers in any Thermal Power Generation Unit having Coal/Oil/Gas fuelled Boiler.
SELECTION : The selection process will be through Interview. However, if the no. of eligible applicants are more than the ratio of 1:5, they will be required to appear for a Written Examination and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates shall be intimated about the written test and interview through email.
Fee : Rs.500/- The demand drafts are non-refundable and should be drawn in favour of SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, payable at State Bank of India, Burnpur Branch (Branch Code-0049).psu jobs
HOW TO APPLY :Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website The Original Registration Slip, is to be sent to
DGM(Personnel-OD),SAIL, IISCO Steel Plant,7, The Ridge,Burnpur-713325, The Registration Slip must be accompanied with following documents;a) Demand Draft Self-attested copy of Caste if belong to reserved category.Copy of Degree in Engineering certificateCopy of BOE certificate issued by State Boiler Authorities Brief resume, explaining the past working experience with proof of the same.
1. Only Indian National are eligible to apply
2. Applications are being invited from eligible candidates only. Therefore, before applying the candidate should read all the instructions to ensure about his/her eligibility.
3. The post of BOE has not been identified as suitable for PWD candidates.Candidates working in Government Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
4. The final selection will be subject to candidates being found medically fit by the company’s medical board and decision of the company’s medical board will be final in this regard.
5. If the SC/ST/OBC certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the certificate either in English or Hindi.Educational/Professional qualifications should be from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
6. SAIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify alter the above requirements, as per requirement, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
7. Only original registration slip (no photocopy) shall be accepted. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Registration Slip for future reference.
8. The Company reserves the right to decide the mode of selection (written test / personal interview or both) depending upon the number of applicants. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Asansol/ Kolkata.
9. All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on SAIL website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call/ any other information shall be of the candidate. SAIL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/not receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time
Tentative Last Date:15-09-2012
About the organization:
SAIL, a Maharatna Company of Govt. of India, is the world’s leading and India’s largest steel producer with an annual turnover of around Rs. 50,348 crore (FY11-12). It operates and owns 5 integrated steel plants at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur, Bokaro and Burnpur and 3 special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. As part of its global ambition the Company is implementing a massive expansion plan involving project work of building/adding new facilites with emphasis on state of the art green technology “SAIL is a “Maharatna” iron and steel maker of the country, producing both basic and special steels for construction, engineering, power, railway, automotive, defence and other industries for domestic as well as export markets. SAIL is implementing massive expansion and modernization projects to increase both qualitative and qualitative aspects of its production capacity to take on the competition in the steel industry. The state of the art technology of its plants/units, highly skilled and experienced human resource, exclusive townships with best of housing, education, medical and sports & recreation facilities and well established system and procedures provide a conducive and supportive environment for working and living.
Steel Authority Of India Limited IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur
7, The Ridge,
Click above to download
the vacancy details