SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL,
DRM’s Office Compound, Hubli.
General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No: 03/2015
(For Serving Railway Employees of SWR and RWF/YNK only)
GDCE for selection to the Post of Assistant Station Master in Pay Band ! 5200-20200 with Grade Pay ! 2800/- over South Western Railway.
In terms of the instructions issued vide Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-92/PM 2/16 Dated:20.08.1993(RBE No.129/1993) and other instructions issued from time to time, applications are hereby invited by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli for filling up through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 118 posts of Assistant Station Master in Pay Band ! 5200-20200 with Grade Pay ! 2800/- from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees.
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory/Yelahanka (RWF/YNK), irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions given below.
Breakup of the vacancies and the medical classification/educational qualification are indicated below:
Category & Dept-Assistant Station Master (Operating)
Pay Scale & Grade Pay(!)-5200-20200 (GP-2800)
Educational Qualification-Degree from recognized university or equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transportation (containerization) awarded by Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi will be additional desirable qualification.
1. Zone of Consideration Only serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are drawing regular Grade Pay less than ! 2800/- are eligible. RPF/RPSF Personnel are not eligible to apply.
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION- Candidates should posses the prescribed educational qualification (as indicated above) from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply.
3.AGE LIMIT-The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
4.MEDICAL FITNESS-The candidates should be FIT in A-2 Medical Classification.
4.APPLICATION FEE NIL
How To Apply:
1. The candidate after registering the application ONLINE, should take the printout (hard copy) of the application and after duly filling all the required details should submit the same along with all the required documents to the concerned Supervisory Officials of the field Units not later than 02 working days from the last date of registering ONLINE application i.e. on or before 02.06.2015. The supervisory Official should verify the applications submitted by the candidates and forward them in one bunch to the Personnel Department of concerned unit/Office/Division, on or before 10.06.2015.
2. Personnel Officer of Unit/Office/Divisions will verify the service particulars filled in the application form from the Service Record/Personal file of the employee concerned and certify the eligibility and forward all the applications in one bunch with a list of the applications through a Special Messenger so as to reach the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), South Western Railway, Hubli latest by 18.00 hrs on or before 25.06.2015.
3. The list of eligible candidates will be published on the website of the RRC, after scrutiny of the applications. The eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the RRC website. Note:- In case the application is rejected by RRC for any reason, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website of RRC/Hubli, along with the reasons for rejection(s). SMS and e-mail alerts will also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and email ID, as indicated while registering their application ONLINE. Candidates whose application/candidature is rejected will NOT be intimated by post.
Important Dates: Date & Time of Closing: 23.45 hrs. of 31.05.2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form