GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
India’s Youngest Maharatna
GAIL BHAWAN, 16, BHIKAIJI CAMA PLACE,
NEW DELHI ‐ 110 066. PH: 011‐2617 2580
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centers in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited, invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling up following posts as per category wise vacancies indicated against each post:
1.Senior Engineer (Chemical- PC Operations)
2.Senior Engineer (Mechanical-PC O&M)
3.Senior Engineer (Electrical- PC O&M)
4.Senior Engineer (Instrumentation- PC O&M)
5.Senior Engineer (Mechanical – Pipeline O&M)
6.Senior Engineer (Electrical – Pipeline O&M)
7.Senior Engineer (Instrumentation – Pipeline O&M)
8.Senior Officer (Contract & Procurement)
Terms And Conditions In Respect Of Essential Qualification(S) And Essential Experience:
1. Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Class X & XII examination, all Diploma(s) and Degree(s) as specified under the minimum essential qualification(s) column in Table-I.
2. All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (if applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education.
3. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification (s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/University rules/norms.
4. Wherever CGPA/ OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/ Institutes. Candidates will be required to submit documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/ University at the time of Interview, if called for the same.
5. Engineering Degree can be B.E./ B. Tech./ B. Sc. Engg.
6. Candidates having 05 years B.E./ B. Tech. + M.E./ M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered.
7. Minimum Essential Post Qualification Experience in line in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/or Large Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company (ies) should be as on 22.09.2015.
8. Experience of candidates working on contract basis through empanelled agency/ contractor (i.e., those who have been deployed on contract basis by some other agency/ organization for working on project/construction/O&M or any other activity) will not be considered. Only direct work experience including fixed term basis employment in an organization will be taken into consideration.
9.Large Private Sector Organization/ Institution/ Company would include only such private sector Organization/ Institution/ Company which has an Annual turnover of more than Rs. 500 Crores in any one of the last 02 financial years. The candidate will be required to submit suitable documentary proof to establish the above.
I.For Past Employment: Last 02 financial years will be reckoned from the date of relieving from the Organization/ Institution/ Company.
II.For Current Employment: Last 02 financial years will be reckoned from the last date of filling online application form.
1. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24, 900 – 50,500/- (E-2 Grade) at the Basic Pay of Rs.25, 650/- with one year probation in E-2 Grade.
2. Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
3. Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
4. Other Benefits: Company Accommodation/ Leased Accommodation/ HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
5. Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and Post-Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the Company.
All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
How to Apply: CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be opened from 1100 hrs on 02.09.2015 to 1800 hrs on 22.09.2015.
Print out of the Online Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph along with required Demand Draft (if applicable) and attested true copies of the testimonials/ documents mentioned above should be sent by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE
POST OF “ ” [POST, REGN. NO. and CATEGORY: SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD as the case may be] to the following address :
Sr. Manager (HRD),
GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Bhawan,
16, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
R K Puram, New Delhi,
The application and other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 22.09.2015.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form