HPCL invites bright and dynamic Engineering Graduates, in specified disciplines aspiring to join it’s team of world class professionals. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2014 for their respective discipline.
How to apply.
1. GATE-2014 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2014. For detailed information of GATE-2014, interested candidates may log on to http://www.gate.iitk.ac.in/gate2014 or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
2. Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2014 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
3. The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to
Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 05th November 2013 at the ‘Careers Opportunities’ link of Hindustan Petroleum Website www.hpclcareers.com or through our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
4. Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2014 registration number.government doctor jobs
5. Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb) readily available at the time of submitting on-line application.
6. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
7. Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
8. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2014 application form. In case the candidate called for GD/GT and or interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE- 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 original official score card.
9. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz- Name, Date of Birth, Address,GATE 2014 Registration NO etc. entered in HPCL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2014 application.
10. 07th January 2014 is the last date for receiving application online for HPCL.
A Non-refundable amount of R 200 + applicable Banking charges towards processing fee is required to be paid by General & OBC-NC candidates while applying for HPCL. No Processing fee is applicable for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website upto 07.01.2014. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1200 hrs. on 05.11.2013 to 2400 hrs. on 07.01.2014.
The payment of application fees will be accepted till 1700 hours on 11th Jan 2014. However the online application for applying will be disabled after 2400 hours on 07.01.2014.
Commencement of online application for GATE-2014 2nd September 2013
b. Last date of online application for GATE-2014 03rd October 2013
c. Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates for HPCL. 5th November 2013
d. Last date for online registration of application by candidates for HPCL. 07th January 2014
e. GATE-2014 Online Examination Between 01st February 2014 and 02nd March 2014
click above to download
the notification details