INDIAN RARE EARTHS LIMITED, OSCOM
MATIKHALO, GANJAM, ODISHA
GOVT. OF INDIA UNDERTAKING
DEPT. OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Engagement of retired employees on Fixed Term Contract basis
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) a Mini-Ratna Category-1, Premier Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy is the industry leader in the area of Beach Sand Minerals like ilmenite. Rutile, (titanium ores), zircon, monazite, silimanite etc. and producer of rare earths (Lanthanides) chemicals, thorium nitrate, etc. needs retired employees of Central PSUs, State PSUs, Govt. Departments on Fixed Term basis for its OSCOM Unit, Chatrapur.
Walk-in-Interview will be held as per the dates and time mentioned against the each post at Indian Rare Earths Limited,OSCOM,At/PO-Matikhalo, Dist-Ganjam , Odisha.
Name of the Position:
1.Fixed Term Appointee (For Operation)
Salary: Rs 18000/-
Qualification: ITI in any discipline (two years’ course)
2.Fixed Term Appointee (For Boiler Operation)
Salary: Rs 18000/-
Qualification: ITI with First Class Boiler operation proficiency certificates
1. The age shall be reckoned as on-30-04-2015.
2. Interested candidates meeting the above criteria and desirous of offering their services are requested to attend the walk in interview along with their duly filled application as per the prescribed application format along with self attested copies of following testimonials and also bring all original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
a. Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of Date of birth.
b. Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of qualification and experience.
c. Caste Certificate in format prescribed by Govt. of India, if applicable.
d. A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
e. Reservation of post to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government directives as applicable.
f. The candidates belonging to OBC categories, must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, interalia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
3. Candidates attending Walk- in- interview shall be reimbursed to and fro Sleeper class train fare mail/express only from nearest railway station as per address mentioned in the application for the shortest route on production of train ticket/photocopy of train ticket. In case of air travel or travel by Rajdhani/ Shatabdi/ Duranto and /or travel by tatkal ticket reimbursement will be restricted to equivalent of to and fro Sleeper class train fare (express/mail) only between the stations. Only eligible candidate who full fills eligibility criteria will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare. Candidates residing beyond 80 KM from the interview venue to their residence will only be eligible for reimbursement of train fare.
4. In the event of the interview spilling over to the next day candidates will have to make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding at their expenses.
5. We will not be in a position to interview in case the candidate fails to bring the original certificates for verification and if he/she do not possess the prescribed experience etc.
6. Selected candidate shall be posted at Indian Rare Earths Ltd. OSCOM, Matikhalo, Ganjam Odisha-761045.
Date and Time of Interview:
click above to download
the employment notification