Sr. Assistant & Hindi Translator, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Container Corporation of India Ltd., Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
A Blue-Chip Mini-Ratna Company, Container Corporation Of India popularly known as ‘CONCOR’ requires the following :
1. Sr. Assistant (C&O) : 112 posts in various regions, Pay Scale : Rs. 9120-3%-20500, Age : 28 years.
2. Hindi Translator : 02 posts in various regions, Pay Scale : Rs. 10210-3%-23300, Age : 30 years.
Application Fee : The candidates (except those belong to SC/ST, PH and Ex-servicemen category) are required to pay application of fee of Rs. 150/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Container Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Apply Online at CONCOR . Take print out of the system generated Registration slip and send it : Group General Manager (HR), Container Corporation of India Ltd., C-3, Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital, New Delhi-110076
1. Ever since globalization transformed the transport sector, national boundaries have become permeable to penetration by trade, creating the need for flexible transport solutions.
2. Malcolm McLean’s idea of containerization changed the basics of cargo transport by standardizing the dimensions of the container and simultaneously improving
3. Indian Railway’s strategic initiative to containerize cargo transport put India on the multi-modal map for the first time in 1966. Given the continental distances
4. Though the first ISO marine container had been handled in India at Cochin as early as 1973, it was in 1981 that the first ISO container was moved inland by the Indian Railways to India’s first Inland Container Depot (ICD) at Bangaluru, also managed
5. Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR), was incorporated in March 1988 under the Companies Act, and commenced operation from November 1989 taking over the existing network of 7 ICDs from the Indian Railways. From its humble beginning, it is now an undisputed market leader having the largest network of 61 ICDs/CFSs in India.
Tentative Last Date: 20-04-2012
About the organization:
CONCOR’s mission is to provide efficient and reliable multi-modal logistics support for the country’s exim and domestic trade and commerce. To ensure enhanced customer satisfaction, growing shareholder value, high growth and consolidation of status as market leader.All the contents of this Site are for general information only and are not be to solely relied upon for making (or refraining from making) any business decisions. CONCOR hereby excludes any guaranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents, including (but not limited to) any financial information contained within the Site. CONCOR will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such contents. Though all precautions have been taken to ensure otherwise, CONCOR provides no guaranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties
Container Corporation of India Ltd. (CONCOR)
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
ConCor Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital, New Delhi – 110076
Click above to download
the vacancy details