Junior Engineer, Technician, Signal Maintainer, Traffic Apprentice, Pro ASM, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Jr. Account Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer (Hindi), Commercial Clerk, Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Collector, Jr. Telephone Operator, Dresser , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at West Central Railway, Jabalpur Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of following 113 various jobs in a special drive for PWD candidates in West Central Railway, Jabalpur :
Junior Engineer, Technician, Signal Maintainer, Traffic Apprentice, Pro ASM, Goods Guard, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Jr. Account Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer (Hindi), Commercial Clerk, Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Collector, Jr. Telephone Operator, Dresser
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Deputy Chief Personnel Officer (Gazetted), SRD-PH Cell, Personnel Department, General Managers?s Office, West Central Railway, Jabalpur – 482001,
1. This Web portal has been designed, developed and maintained by Centre For Railway Information Systems (CRIS), on behalf of Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
2. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.govt jobs
3. The information posted on this Portal could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non – Government/ Private organisations. Indian Railways is providing these links and pointers solely for the information and convenience.
4. Ministry of Railways does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.Access any part of the Portal;Print off one copy of any or all of the pages for his/her own personal reference.
5. The user may not:Copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the portal
6. Remove any copyright, other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the portal;If the user wishes to provide a hypertext or other link to this portal,
7. The URL(s) of the web page(s) on this Portal to which the user is proposing to linkand request will be considered. Indian Railways has the sole discretion to accept or reject such requests.Changes In Terms & Conditions
8. Ministry of Railways may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this Portal the user accepts that he/she is bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so the user checks these each time he/she revisits the Portal.
Tentative Last Date:21-08-2012
About the organization ;
The newly carved West Central Railway Zone with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.Mumbai-Howrah route via Itarsi- Jabalpur in the west east direction and from Mathura (excluding to Nagda (excluding on Delhi-Mumbai route via Ratlam forming a part of one of the important diagonal and side of golden quadrilateral of Indian Railways.In the north-south direction the zone has Bina (Including)-Bhopal-Itarsi (Including section of Delhi- Chennai trunk route. In addition important freight corridor of New Kati On-Line and branch line sections of Katni-Singrauli, Satna-Rewa, Jukehi-Kymore,Bina- Guna-Kota, Kota- Chanderiya (excluding) and Maksi (excluding Guna-Gwalior (excluding are also within the jurisdiction of this new zonal railway-West Central Railway caters to 39 districts (24 of M.P.13 of Rajasthan and 2 of U. P.).
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details