Junior Engineer in various Trades, Technician Gr.II/ Gr.III in various Trades, Traffic Apprentice, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Clerk, Ticket Examiner, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at North Central Railways, Allahabad Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of following various jobs in a special drive for PWD candidates in North Centra Railways, Allahabad (UP) :
Junior Engineer in various Trades, Technician Gr.II/ Gr.III in various Trades, Traffic Apprentice, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Commercial Clerk, Ticket Examiner, Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Jr. Trains Clerk
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Headquarters Office, North Central Railway, Subedarganj, Allahabad,
1. The candidates are required to sign in English and in Hindi both in running hand and not in block capital or disjointed letters on the prescribed places provided in Application
2. Candidates submitting more than one application for the same category will be summarily rejected & also debarred from examinations as per para given below. Candidates should notegovernment doctor jobs
3. Serving Handicapped Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date can also apply.The number of vacancies is provisional and may increase or decrease.
4. Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidate may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
5. not enclose the caste certificate in the prescribed format will not be considered as eligible to appear for the examination. All PWD candidates must submit MedicalCertificate in theprescribed format (Annexure -
6. Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineer’s Unit of Territorial Army, if applicable. Female candidates are also eligible to apply,
7. Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of this Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. Railway administration reserve the right to consider/incorporate anysubsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Employment
8. The application format as per Annexure-1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated andsigned. Only international numerical
9. The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills upthe application form in Hindi.
Tentative Last Date: 30-08-2012
About the organization:
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral. The application format as per Annexure-1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1,2, 3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
North Central Railways (NCR), Allahabad