Junior Clerk,Accounts Clerk,Commercial Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at East Central Railways, Patna Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of following various jobs in a special drive for PWD candidates in East Central Railways, Hajipur (Bihar) :
Junior Clerk : 15 posts
Accounts Clerk : 08 posts
Commercial Clerk : 06 posts
Steno : 01 postdelhi sarkari naukri
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Recruitment Cell, CPO Office, East Central Railway, Hajipur (Vaishali) – 844101, Bihar
1. This Web portal has been designed, developed and maintained by Centre For Railway Information Systems (CRIS), on behalf of Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
2. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
3. The information posted on this Portal could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non – Government/ Private organisations. Indian Railways is providing these links and pointers solely for the information and convenience. When a user selects a link to an outside portal, the user leaves the ‘ Indian Railway Portal’ and is subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Portal/website.
4. Ministry of Railways does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.The user may:Access any part of the Portal;Print off one copy of any or all of the pages for his/her own personal reference.
5. The user may not:Copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the portal except as set out under “The user may”. This restrictions apply in relation to all or p[art of the material on Portal;
6. Remove any copyright, other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the portal;If the user wishes to provide a hypertext or other link to this portal, please contact the website administrator with details of:The URL(s) of the web page(s) from which the user is proposing to link to this portal
7. The URL(s) of the web page(s) on this Portal to which the user is proposing to linkand request will be considered. Indian Railways has the sole discretion to accept or reject such requests.Changes In Terms & Conditions Ministry of Railways may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this Portal the user accepts that he/she is bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so the user checks these each time he/she revisits the Portal.
Tentative Last Date :06-08-2012
About the organization:
Prior to 1996-97, Indian Railway consisted of nine Zones. On 16.06.96, Ministry of Railways decided to setup six new Zones to be carved out of the existing network of Indian Railway by reorganization of the existing zones. East Central Railway with its Headquarters at Hajipur in Bihar is one of these six new zones.Hajipur is the district Headquarters of Vaishali district and is located at approximately 25 kms by road and 200 kms away by rail route from Patna (Capital of Bihar).East Central Railway was inaugurated on 08.09.96 and an Officer on Special Duty of the rank of General Manager was posted.Jurisdiction of E. C. Railway consists of Sonepur & Samastipur division of N. E. Railway and Danapur , Dhanbad & Mughalsarai division of Eastern Railway
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
East Central Railways (ECR), Hajipur (Vaishali) Bihar
Click above to download
the vacancy details