Section Engineer (in various Engineering disciplines),Junior Engineer (in various Engineering disciplines), Maintainers,Station Controller,Customer Relation Manager, Assistant (Finance), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Bangalore Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail system. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts (Total 226 Posts) in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL :
1. Section Engineer (in various Engineering disciplines) : 17 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.16000-30770
2. Junior Engineer (in various Engineering disciplines) : 35 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950
3. Maintainers : 58 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10170-18500
4. Station Controller : 53 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950government jobs
5. Train Operator : 55 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950
6. Customer Relation Manager : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.14000-26950
7. Assistant (Finance) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10170-18500
How to Apply : Apply Online at BMRC Log on to www.bmrc.co.in. On the main screen of BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Online Application Form”. A screen appears. Please fill up all the details in the application form correctly. Please see “B” Instructions for filling up the application form” of Annexure- 1 to this notification, for detailed instructions to fill up the online application form
1.Applications are available on BMRCL website : www.bmrc.co.in. Candidates are required to go to BMRCL website and fill up the application online.
2. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility norms. The candidate should have the requisite Educational
3. Candidates possessing qualification equivalent to the relevant Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma may apply subject to the condition that they should produce documentary
4. Candidates can apply for any one category of post only. [For e.g. “Section Engineer (Electric Traction / Electrical Maintenance /Lift & Escalator)” and “Section Engineer
5. The number of vacancies indicated in this Employment Notice is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves
6. Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the grade plus other allowances admissible at that time. Candidates may have to give security
7. Candidates claiming reservation under this 4.5% quota for minorities should specifically indicate the same in the application. Further OBC candidates, should furnish certificate
8. Please note that Certificates should have been issued as prescribed by GoI, as per O.Ms cited above and GoI guidelines shall apply.
9. Female candidates are also eligible. However, it may be noted that some categories involve duties which are arduous in nature and call for working in shifts
10. For Ex-servicemen, the relaxation in age shall be equivalent to the number of years of service in armed forces plus 3 years, but in any case the maximum age not to exceed
11. There shall be no negative marking in the written examination. 4.03 The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational s
12. The BMRCL, at its discretion may hold additional written test(s) and/or interview
13. If equal marks are obtained by two or more candidates, then the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.
14. The entire employment notice along with all relevant information is available on the website of BMRCL www.bmrc.co.in BMRCL reserves the right
15. The BMRCL is not responsible for any inadvertent error. Any legal issues arising out of this Employment Notification shall fall within
16. Candidates found indulging in any kind of malpractice will be debarred from any examination of BMRCL. Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive you
17. click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Online Application Form”. A screen appears.
18. Once you enter all the details and finally get the message “saved”, the system will generate “Application Number”. Immediately note the application number
19. Fields with mark are mandatory. Unless mandatory fields are filled properly, the application will not be accepted by the system and consequently application number will not be generated.
20. The possession of essential educational qualification prescribed is a must. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks, in the essential
21. Candidates possessing qualification equivalent to the relevant Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma may apply subject to the condition
22. Candidates with qualification higher than prescribed need not apply and if it is found at any time that the candidate has not disclosed his higher qualification,
23. If you belong to reserved categories i.e. SC / ST / OBC / Minority class within OBC, as mentioned by you in the application, Certificate
24. Character Certificate given by the Educational Institution / Gazetted Officer, which is not older than three months. All the above documents (as applicable)
25. You need to again visit BMRCL website, click on “Careers”. A screen appears. Click on “Enter Bank Journal Number”, a screen will appear.
Tentative Last Date :23-04-2012
About the organization:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, is poised not only to add to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but will immensely add to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro will be a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it will significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions. The project has an East-West corridor – 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South.
This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail on Standard Guage. The Bangalore Metro has been designed for a capacity of 40000 PHPDT (Peak Hour Peak Direction Trips). The number of passengers expected to travel on the metro everyday is estimated at 12 lakhs in 2013 and 19 lakhs in 2021.The two corridors intersect at Kempegowda station which is a two level interchange station. A commuter who intends to travel from a station in one line(say Trinity in Purple line) to a station in another line (say Peenya in Green line) will have to change the train at Kempegowda station without coming out of paid area.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bagalore-560027
Click above to download
the vacancy details