Junior Stenographer, Commercial Clerk, Junior Clerk, Junior Accounts Clerk, Post Graduate Teacher (Bengali Literature), Trained Graduate Teacher (English Literature), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at South Eastern Railways, Kolkata Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of following various jobs in a special drive for PWD candidates in South Eastern Railways, Kolkata :
Junior Stenographer, Commercial Clerk, Junior Clerk, Junior Accounts Clerk, Post Graduate Teacher (Bengali Literature), Trained Graduate Teacher (English Literature), Primary School Teacher (Bengali Medium), Lab Suptdt., Ticket Examiner, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Junior Engineers, Technicians
How to Apply : Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), South Eastern Railway, 11, Garden Reach Road, Kolkata – 700 043.,
1. The candidates are required to sign in English and in Hindi both in running hand and not in block capital or disjointed letters on the prescribed places provided in Application Form and InformationThe signatures on Application Form, Information sheet, Answer Sheet, Question Booklet and other places should be identical.
2. Candidates submitting more than one application for the same category will be summarily rejected & also debarred from examinations as per para given below. Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate as on the date of submission ofapplications will only be accepted.government jobs
3. Serving Handicapped Defence Personnel likely to be released within one year of the closing date can also apply.The number of vacancies is provisional and may increase or decrease. Further distribution of vacancies among various PH categories and exchange of vacancies will depend on availabilityof selected candidates in the merit list following extant rules on the matter.
4. Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidate may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
5. not enclose the caste certificate in the prescribed format will not be considered as eligible to appear for the examination. All PWD candidates must submit MedicalCertificate in theprescribed format
6. Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Railway Engineer’s Unit of Territorial Army, if applicable. Female candidates are also eligible to apply,
Tentative Last Date : 21-08-2012
About the organization:
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral. The application format as per Annexure-1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1,2, 3 etc. should be used. The application form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only.
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
South Eastern Railways (SER), Kolkata
Click above to download
the vacancy details