NOTIFICATION No.CO/P- R/1/2018
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD
Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, invites application from dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Executives having experience of working with organizations or other reputed industries at mid-management level on direct recruitment /absorption for the post mentioned below.
1.Name of the post- General Manager
No of post- 1
- IRAS/ Government candidates with requisite pay scale and experience as mentioned above.
- PSU service / Private Sector candidates with requisite service and experience as mentioned above and minimum qualification of CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Sound knowledge and experience of various areas of working and activities of the concerned department.
- Should have Good personality and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should be good as a team leader with pro active approach .
- Must be having capabilities and competence to handle the department.
Documents to be attached with the application.
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified above)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment if applicable.
- Attested copy of documents regarding experience last served and others if any.
- Two attested passport size photographs.
- Bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL.
1.Examination Fee: Bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL. The examination fee is non-refundable.
2.Medical Examination: The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination as decided by the Management and to be conducted at
the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for employment in KRCL. No alternative job will be provided if the candidate selected for a particular category fails to qualify in the prescribed medical test of that category/post.
3.Posting: The selected candidate will be transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including any of its project sites. The employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other zones of Indian Railways/Production Units and Public sector Undertaking of Ministry of Railways.
4.Probation: The selected candidate will be placed on Probation for a period of Two years and the confirmation will be subject to screening of APARs’
grading and clearance from the Directors’ Committee.
Last Date: 08/03/2018
click above to download
the employment notification