Advt No : 12/2018
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India(DFCCIL)
DFCCIL aka Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India invites Application for the post of 12 Works Engineer Vacancy in DFCCIL, Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.dfccil.gov.in
Name of the post – Works Engineer
No of post – 12
Pay Scale – 40000/- (Per Month)
- The above posts are project speciﬁc for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or beneﬁts would be admissible except those mentioned above.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrmgernents for his/her travel/stay well in advance. so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
- The contract engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
- The contract can be terminated prematurely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence/miseondtlet/ irregularities. the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such
- cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/policies of the Company.
- Serving Govt./PSU Ofﬁcials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/enlarge/mocli(y/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any information regarding this contract recruitment process would be made available on the e—mail address provided by the candidate on the date of interview and/or shall be uploaded on DFCCIL website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
- Any dispute with regard to engagement again st this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
Date of Interview:17, 24 & 28 August 2018.
Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form enclosing there in self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of Interview.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form