National Aluminium Company Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Smelter & Power Complex, Nalco Nagar
Advertisement No: S&P/01/2015
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around ` 7771 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organisational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position;
Post Vacancy: Jr. Foreman (Civil)
No. of Posts: 03
Requisite Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering full time regular course from a recognised University/ Institution.
• Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of `14600 – 3% – 36500/- at S0 grade. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, PRP, medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time.
• Further, the Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
• The CTC mentioned above may vary depending upon the place of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment.
• Candidates will be short-listed for the written test & personal interview in the above discipline, subject to fulfilling the criteria as specified. Based on the performance in the written test & personal interview, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
• However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the personal interview, if so required.
• The final placement of the candidate is subject to their medical fitness as per Company’s standard and other joining formalities.
How To Apply:
• The candidates need to apply online in NALCO in the career section of NALCO website(www.nalcoindia.com) from 01/10/2015(9.00 AM) to 31/10/2015(6.00 PM). Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
• No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, if applicable. In case the candidate is called for personal interview after getting selected in the written test, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
• After on-line registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form and attach an application fee of `50/- in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn in favour of “National Aluminum Company Limited, Smelter Plant” payable at Nalconagar, Angul (Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Serviceman candidates) after the release of advertisement. Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
• The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents i.e. Xerox copies of documents in support of qualification, caste certificate, experience certificate, valid employment exchange registration number, etc. in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach The Manager(HRD), Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, Smelter & Power Complex, Nalconagar, Angul- 759145, Odisha by ordinary post immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents by 07/11/2015(5.00PM).
• It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and application fee is not received on or before 07/11/2015 (5.00 PM).
• NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
• A candidate can apply for only once in the on-line application portal. Candidates applying multiple times will not be considered.
Last Date of Online Application: 31-10-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form