Management Trainees (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering) , Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Food Corporation of India, Delhi Jul 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Zone – wise Recruitment for Management Trainees (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering)
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites Online/ Offline applications for the following posts for its offices all over India
North Zone :
Management Trainee : 158 posts in various disciplines
South Zone :
Management Trainee : 197 posts in various disciplines
East Zone :
Management Trainee : 12 posts in various disciplines
West Zone :
Management Trainee : 47 posts in various disciplines
North-East Zone :
Management Trainee : 46 posts in various disciplines
Age : 28 years as on 01/08/2013.
Stipend : Rs.8500/- per month for the training of six months, will absorbed as Manager in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500 after the successful completion of training.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- or Rs.1050/- through a payment challan generated online or by a Demand Draft.employment news
How to Apply : Apply Online at FCI website from 02/07/2013 to 31/07/2013 only, last date is 07/08/2013 for the candidates from far-flung areas.
1. Candidates can apply only in ONE ZONE either North Zone or South Zone or East Zone or West Zone or North-East Zone as per vacancies, as the examination can be held on same day.
2. The candidate will be considered for the opted posts in the order of his/her merit for each post within the Zone opted by him/her.
3. No other Qualification other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification Criteria would be accepted.
4. If eligible, a candidate can apply for all the three posts of Management Trainee (General/Depot/Movement) by giving an Order of Preference for each of these posts in the Application Form.
5. Candidates willing to apply for posts other than Management Trainee (General/Depot/Movement) can only apply for either Management Trainee (Accounts or Technical or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering). Allotment of the post will be made on the Merit cum Option / Preference for post/posts given by the candidates in the Application Form.
6. In case of Management Trainees, the Weightage assigned for Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Training are 70%, 10%, 10% and 10% respectively.
7. The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time and venue of examination for each candidate can be downloaded from www.fcijobsportal.com 15 days prior to the date of examination onwards.
8. Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
Tentative Last Date: 07-08-2013
About the organization:
The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964 , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy: Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers. Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system. Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy : Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers. Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution systemMaintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security This code shall be called “The Code of Business Conduct & Ethics for Board Members & Senior Management” of Food Corporation of India (FCI) (hereinafter referred to as “FCI” or “the Corporation’) The purpose of this Code is to enhance ethical & transparent process in managing the affairs of the Corporation.
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Click above to download
the vacancy details