Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
HPCL invites applications for R&D Professionals
1. Analytical Chief Manager / Senior Manager/ Manager / Dy. Manager / Sr. Research Officer
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. – Analytical / Organic / Physical Chemistry / Petrochemicals / Polymers
Experience Description: Experience in Spectroscopy (FT-NMR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, RAMAN etc.), Chromatography (GC-MS, GC-HPLC, SFC, IC etc.), Elemental analysis (ICP-MS, WD-XRF etc., Thermal (TGA, DTA), Microscopy (TEM/SEM/ EDXA), XPS, XRD, etc.
2. Nanotech/ Tribochemistry- Manager
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. – Nanotechnology/ Tribochemistry/ Chemistry/ Inorganic / Physical Chemistry / Materials/ Chemical Engineering
Research Topic : Specialized in Nanotechnology, materials development, nanomaterial characterization, Development and application
Experience Description: Research experience in development of nano materials, nano catalysts etc. Experience in handling nanomaterial characterization/ synthesis techniques
3. Bio-Process Dy. Manager
Educational Qualification: Ph.D.- Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology
Experience Description: Research experience in the development of biofuels, fermentation, micro/ molecular biology lab experience
4. Crude Evaluation Dy. Manager/Sr. Research Officer
Educational Qualification: Ph.D./ M Tech- Chemical Engineering
Experience Description: Experience in crude distillation, crude assay, opportunity crude processing, crude compatibility studies, extraction etc.
5. Hydro-processing Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer
Educational Qualification: Ph.D./ M Tech- Chemical Engineering
Experience Description: Experience in petroleum refining processes especially hydro processing. Experience in process optimization/ process development, evaluation of hydro processing catalysts for commercial units.
6. Catalysis Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer
Educational Qualification: Ph.D.- Catalysis/ Materials/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineerig with specialization in heterogeneous or homogenous catalysis, synthesis, chracterization of materials and or catalytic applications
Concessions / Relaxations:
• Reservation of posts for SC, ST, and OBC-NC as per Government Directives is applicable.
• 3 % of the vacancies will be reserved for PWD (Persons with disabilities – with degree of disability 40% or above). Appointment in these vacancies will be offered to PWD candidates after considering the nature of duties & responsibilities of the job, location, hazard, strain & other factors, also considering that the disability is not likely to interfere with the performance of duties of the post with reasonable efficiency and without possible deterioration of his/her health. However, the final appointment would be based on candidate’s medical fitness with respect to job profile of the identified posts.
• Further to this, according to Notification No: 16-15/2010 DD.111 DT.29/07/2013 by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, following categories of PWD candidates are eligible to apply.
Physical / Medical Fitness: Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Payment Of Application Fees:
Applicants / Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹.605/- (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of ₹. 35/-). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
A. Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI):
Under this option candidates are required to take a print of ‘2 part challan’ (1.Candidate copy, 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form. Non-Refundable Amount of s ₹.605/ – (Application fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of ₹. 35/-) for General & OBC candidates is to be deposited through preprinted challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country after two working days from date of online application. Candidates are required to ensure that bank puts ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ and ‘Bank copy’ of 2 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference. Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no., payment status will change to “Payment Received”.
Please ensure that your payment status will be changed to “payment received” within 2 working days from the date of payment of application fee, as the applications with other payment status will not be accepted. In case payment status is not updated within 2 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to email@example.com.
B. Online Payment through Debit / Credit card: Under this option candidates can pay applicable application & processing fee online by using Debit / Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees. In case the payment status does not change immediately, candidates are required to retry payment through Debit/ Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is “Payment Received”. The transaction will be considered “incomplete” in case of any other payment status due to any reason. Once the payment is done, Candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference
• Indian Nationals only need to apply.
• The last date for reckoning age and experience will be will be considered as of 31st August 2015.
• The last date for online application for all positions is 15th September 2015.
• Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb) and resume (maximum file size 200kb in doc/docx file formats) ready before filling online application form.
• Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HCPL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
• Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
• HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
• Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. However, they may also produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview if their applications were not routed through proper channel, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
• Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
• All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
Online Application System will remain open from 1200 hrs. on 31st July 2015 to 23:59 hrs. on 15th September 2015.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
STEP 1: Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully.
Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb), resume (maximum file size 200kb in doc/docx file format) and PAN card details ready before filling online application form.
STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Note: Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
Commencement of online application 31st July 2015
Last date of online application 15th September 2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form