FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Winding Engine Driver Grade-I, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Manganese Ore India Limited , NAGPUR Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Winding Engine Driver Grade-I: 04
Pay Scale: Rs. 17183/-P.M.
Age limit : 35 Years
Eligibility Conditions: i) SSC pass ii) Winding Engine Drivers Certificate of Competency (1st class) iii) 5 years experience as Winding Engine Driver
How To Apply: Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Nagpur Desirous candidates may send their applications superscribing on the envelope `Application for the post of’ for the above post, to the undersigned, along with detailed bio-data
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
2. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on last date of submission of applications.
3. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/Secondary Board level certificates.
4. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose attested copies by Gazetted Officer along with application.
5. Candidates from Govt. Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they willbe treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc.
6. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof there of by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
7. The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman
8. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection test/interview. In case of overwhelming response, the Company reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
10. The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or losing postal transit for any application or communication.
11. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
Tentative Last Date :02-07-2012
About the organization:
A Miniratna PSU was originally set up in the year 1896 as Central Province Prospecting Syndicate which was later renamed as Central Provinces Manganese Ore Company Limited (CPMO), a British Company incorporated in the UK. In 1962, as a result of an agreement between the Government of India and CPMO, the assets of the latter were taken over by the Government and MOIL was formed with 51% capital held between the Govt. of India and the State Governments of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and the balance 49% by CPMO. It was in 1977, the balance 49% shareholding was acquired from CPMO and MOIL became a 100% Government Company under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.At present, MOIL operates 10 mines, six located in the Nagpur and Bhandara districts of Maharashtra and four in the Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. All these mines are about a century old. Except 3, rest of the mines are worked through underground method. The Balaghat Mine is the largest mine of the Company. The mine has now reached a mining depth of 309 meters from the surface. Dongri Buzurg Mine located in the Bhandara district of Maharashtra is an opencast mine that produces manganese dioxide ore used by dry battery industry. This ore in the form of manganous oxide is used as micro-nutrient for cattle feed and fertilizers. MOIL fulfills about 50% of the total requirement of dioxide ore in India. At present, the annual production is around 1,093,363 tonnes which is expected to grow in the coming years. MOIL has set up Ferro Manganese Plant (10,000 TPY) and Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD) Plant (1000 TPY) as per its diversification plan for value addition to manganese ore. MOIL has also set up a Captive Power Plant and is further considering, expanding the capacity of ferro manganese plant and setting up a new Silico Manganese Plant by means of joint ventures entered into with Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited and Steel Authority of India Limited.To maintain the status of market leader in manganese industry in India.To generate adequate surpluses and ensure best returns to the satisfaction of all stake holders.
Manganese Ore India Limited (moil)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD,
NAGPUR – 440 013
Click above to download
the vacancy details