Technician/B,Technician/C (Boiler Attendant),Driver-Cum-Operator, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE FOLLOWING GROUP ‘C’ POSTS IN BARC (Mumbai / Tarapur) THROUGH DIRECT RECRUITMENT
Post Name No. of Vacancies
Technician/B (Carpenter) 07
Technician/B (Plumber) 08
Technician/B (Painter) 05sarkari naukri
Technician/B (Mason) 03
Technician/B (Glass Blower) 01
Technician/C (Boiler Attendant) 04
Technician/C (Sanitary Inspection) 02
Technician/C (CSSD Centralised Sterilisation Supply Department) 05
Technician/B (ECG Technician) 01
Technician/C (Boiler Attendant) – SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
Technician/C (CSSD Centralised Sterilisation Supply Department) – HSC (10+2) (Science) with minimum 60% marks and 2 years experience in Central Sterilization Department of any reputed hospital having more than 50 bed strength
Technician/B (ECG Technician) – SSC/HSC (both with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS TRADE certificate of not less than 1 year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the trade of ECG technician
Driver-Cum- Operator/A – SSC.or equivalent with valid heavy vehicle driving licence and experience of 3 years as Driver-cum-Operator/A after obtaining valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence is necessary.
All Other Post : SSC/HSC (both with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS TRADE certificate of not less than 1 year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the respective trades of Carpenter/Plumber/Painter/Mason/ Glass Blowing.
AGE LIMIT :
18 years minimum and 25 years maximum as on 01/06/2012 for post No. DR/01 to DR/09
18 years minimum and 32 years maximum as on 01/06/2012 for post No.DR/10.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Application should be submitted in the proforma given overleaf.
2. Application should preferably be type written on thick foolscap paper (Size 34 cms x 22 cms).
3. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Direct Recruitment indicating Post Code No. ______ and Name of the Post _______________________ against Advertisement No.DR/2/2012(R-II).
4. Only one application should be submitted for one post.Completed applications should be sent to theDeputy Establishment Officer (R-II),Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,Trombay,Mumbai-400 085
1. According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation)Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred bysub-section
2. The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The MedicalBoard shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in thedegree of disability.
3. Those SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities selected on their own merit without relaxed standardsalongwith other candidates, will be considered against unreserved vacancies provided the post isidentified for persons with disability of relevant category.
4. In case the response is high, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidateto be called for interview, to higher percentage of marks in the requisite qualification and/or to morenumber of years of relevant experience required or to conduct a screening test of the eligible candidates.The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
5. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicatedin the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up ifdecided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time.The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shiftduties, in operational plants and areas.
6. Period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last dateof receipt of applications.SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview which will be held in Mumbai will be paid TravellingAllowance as per rules.
7. The candidates selected against this advertisement may please note that posting will be at the discretionof the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and are likely to be posted at BARC,Mumbai
Tentative Last Date :15-06-2012
About the organization:
Dr. Bhabha approached Sir Dorabji Tata Trust for starting nuclear research in India leading to the establishment of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, which was inaugurated on December 19, 1945. Atomic Energy Act was passed on April 15,1948 and Atomic Energy Commission was constituted on August 10, 1948 in order to intensify the studies related to the exploitation of nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation. Exhaustive survey for rare minerals and Uranium deposits started by Atomic Minerals Division and on August 18, 1959 Indian Rare Earths Ltd was set up for the chemical processing and recovery of rare earth compounds and Thorium-Uranium deposits. Atomic Energy Commission started Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay on January 3, 1954. Atomic Energy Commission functioning under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Scientific Research was brought under the Department of Atomic Energy from August 3, 1954 with Dr. Homi Bhabha as the Secretary to the Government of India for the department. Department of Atomic Energy functioned under the direct control of the Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and continued to remain under the direct charge of successive prime ministers since then. All scientists and engineers engaged in the fields of reactor design and development, instrumentation, metallurgy and material science etc were transferred along with their respective programme from TIFR to AEET to become an integral part of the newly created AEET. TIFR has become an institution fully dedicated to carry out fundamental research in Nuclear Science. The Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) was formally dedicated to the nation by the then Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on January 20, 1957. Later, Prime Minister Indira Gandhi renamed AEET as Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) on January 22, 1967 as a fitting tribute to Dr. Homi Bhabha who died in an air crash on January 24, 1966. Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay has already made its impressions in the world of science as one of the unique nuclear research institution where high quality research and development is taking place in the areas of nuclear reactor design and installation, fuel fabrication, chemical processing of depleted fuel and also acquired sufficient expertise in the development of radioisotope application techniques in medicine, agriculture and industries. Basic and advanced research investigations were in full progress in nuclear physics, spectroscopy, solid state physics, chemical and life sciences, reactor engineering, instrumentation, radiation safety and nuclear medicine etc.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC
Click above to download
the vacancy details