Refinery Operator,,Refinery Technician, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited , Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
CPCL invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following Non-supervisory positions. The number of vacancies indicated are tentative which may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the Management.
Name of Posts Vacancies
1 Refinery Operator 28
2 Refinery Operator / Refinery Technician 8
3 Refinery Operator / Refinery Technician 8employment news
4 Refinery Technician 4
5 Refinery Technician 2
Refinery Operator (Chemical) : First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engg. / Technology.
Refinery Operator/ Refinery Technician (Electrical) : First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Refinery Operator/ Refinery Technician (Mechanical) : First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Mechanical Engineering.
Refinery Technician (Instrumentation) : First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Communications Engineering.
Refinery Technician (Automobile) : First Class Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Age Limit : 30 years as on 30.06.2012 relaxable by 5 years for SC candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (15 years for PwD – SCs and 13 years for PwD – OBCs).
Fee : Candidates not belonging to categories of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, shall attach with the Registration Slip, a crossed Demand Draft for ` 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of “CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED”, payable at Chennai. Cheque / MO / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable. SC / ST / Physically Disabled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
All candidates may take note of the following steps in the process of online submission of application :
** Click on “People & Careers” and then “Recruitment of Workmen – 2012”
** Read the advertisement carefully and click “Register online” and fill up the online application form.
** Candidates not belonging to the category of SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities should have obtained the Demand Draft beforehand, so as to enter the DD details in the online application.
** After entering all the required details, click on “Submit” and take a printout of the Registration Slip.
How to apply : Send the registration slip (pasted with your recent passport size photograph) and DD as well as attested copy of Caste Certificate in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the position of Workman”, by ORDINARY POST ONLY to“The Advertiser (CPCL),Post Box No. 9248,Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,New Delhi–110051”
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desiring to offer their services should submit theirapplications online by logging on to our website www.cpcl.co.in Applications will not be acceptedthrough any other mode.
2. All the qualifications should be full time regular courses from a Government recognized University /Institute.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form,so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for written test / interview can be sent. CPCLwill not be responsible for any non-receipt / bouncing of any email sent to the candidates.
4. Candidates not belonging to categories of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, shall attach with theRegistration Slip, a crossed Demand Draft for ` 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) as applicationfee (non-refundable)
5. Candidates (other than SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities) are required to furnish the details ofDemand Draft (towards application fee) in order to register their application online.
6. All candidates may take note of the following steps in the process of online submission ofapplication:Click on “People & Careers” and then “Recruitment of Workmen – 2012”
7. Online submission of applications will be kept open from 11.06.2012 to 30.06.2012 (both daysinclusive). Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot bealtered under any circumstances.
8. The period of experience will be determined upto 30.06.2012.
9. Candidates applying against Physically Disabled category shall have not less than 40% of relativedisability. An attested copy of the Disability Certificate issued
10. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper Caste Certificate asper the proforma prescribed by the Government of India (copy available on our websitewww.cpcl.co.in ), which would, among others,
Tentative Last Date :
a) Opening of online application : 11.06.2012
b) Closing of online application : 30.06.2012
c) Submission of physical application by : 05.07.2012
d) Admit Card downloading from : 20.07.2012
e) Written Test (in Chennai): 05.08.2012
About the organization:
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), formerly known as Madras Refineries Limited (MRL) was formed as a joint venture in 1965 between the Government of India (GOI), AMOCO and National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) having a share holding in the ratio 74%: 13%: 13% respectively. Originally ,CPCL Refinery was set up with an installed capacity of 2.5 Million Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) in a record time of 27 months at a cost of Rs. 43 crore without any time or cost over run.In 1985, AMOCO disinvested in favour of GOI and the shareholding percentage of GOI and NIOC stood revised at 84.62% and 15.38% respectively. Later GOI disinvested 16.92% of the paid up capital in favor of Unit Trust of India, Mutual Funds,
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Click above to download
the vacancy details