Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety),Jr. Quality Control Analyst, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in Indian Oil Panipat Refinery for the following posts :
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) : 14 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.11900-32000
Jr. Quality Control Analyst : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.11900-32000
Age : 18-26 years as on 30/06/2012.
Application Fee : Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited payable at SBI, Baholi Branch, Panipat. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.psu jobs
How to Apply : Apply Online at Panipat Refinery . Take printouts of the system generated application form and produce at the time of written test/ interview.Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.panipatrefinery.net and apply on-line between 22.06.2012 to 06.07.2012. Incomplete on-line applicationsor on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.After successfully applying/registering on-line applications , the candidate must take a print out of thefilled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified placeand produce the same at the time of written test /interview. Copies of certificates pertaining to age,qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (where applicable) etc.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualificationand other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. The candidates will have the option to appear for test/ interview either in Hindi or English.
3. For the un-reserved posts, SC/OBC candidates shall be considered under General standard of meritand no relaxation in age, qualification, experience etc. shall be extended to them.
4. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as perthe proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that thecandidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of theschedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM
5. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required tosubmit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ at the time of written test and personal interview andrelease order from the employer at the time of joining.
6. Application other than on-line shall not be accepted.
7. General and OBC candidates are required to attach with on-line application a crossed Demand Draft ofRs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of INDIAN OILCORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706). No other mode ofpayment is acceptable. The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to bebrought at the time of written test / interview failing which the candidature shall be rejected.Candidate must write name, address, post code at the reverse of the demand draft.
8. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline shallnot be considered.
9. For claiming the benefit of Persons with Disability, the candidate should attach medical certificateissued by a medical board attached to special Employment Exchange/Vocational Rehabilitation Centrefor PWD or Head of Concerned Department of a Govt. Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disabilitycriteria.
10. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
Tentative Last Date:06-07-2012
About the organization:
To serve the national interests in oil and related sectors in accordance and consistent with Government policies.To ensure maintenance of continuous and smooth supplies of petroleum products by way of crude oil refining, transportation and marketing activities and to provide appropriate assistance to consumers to conserve and use petroleum products efficiently.To enhance the country’s self-sufficiency in crude oil refining and build expertise in laying of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines.To further enhance marketing infrastructure and reseller network for providing assured service to customers throughout the country.To create a strong research & development base in refinery processes, product formulations, pipeline transportation and alternative fuels with a view to minimizing/eliminating imports and to have next generation products.To optimise utilisation of refining capacity and maximize distillate yield and gross refining margin.To maximise utilisation of the existing facilities for improving efficiency and increasing productivity.To minimise fuel consumption and hydrocarbon loss in refineries and stock loss in marketing operations to effect energy conservation.To earn a reasonable rate of return on investment.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Panipat Refinery, Panipat (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details