FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Junior Engineer (Electrical – Distribution) , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Indore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Indore, Madhya Pradesh Poorva Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Jabalpur and Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Bhopal intend to recruit Junior Engineer (Electrical-Distribution) and invite online applications from the eligible candidates :
Junior Engineer (Electrical – Distribution) : 392 posts (MPPKVVCL Indore – 131, MPPKVVCL Jabalpur – 104, MPMKVVCL Bhopal – 157), Age : 18-30 years as on 31/05/2012.
Application Fee : Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate. 5.2. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all type of category.
How to Apply : Apply Online at MP Online Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of allcategories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Handicappedcandidates of M.P domicile Rs. 250/- per Company per candidate.
1. The candidates selected shall have to undergo 6 months training. They shall be required toexecute a bond to complete the training and serve the Company for 5 years after completion oftraining. If the performance of a candidate during training is not found satisfactory, his/herappointment shall be liable for cancellation.
2. The Manager HR shall be paid salary equal to basic pay of Rs.15600/-where as Assistant Manager HR & IT shall be paid salary equal to basic pay of Rs. 9860/- permonth plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages & Allowances Manual” during the training.
3. On regular appointment as Manager HR (Distribution) aftersuccessful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having basic payRs.15600/- plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages & Allowances Manual”.
4. On regular appointment as Assistant ManagerHR & IT (Distribution) after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in thepay scale having basic pay Rs. 9860/- plus other allowances as applicable as per the “Wages &Allowances Manual”. The appointed Assistant Manager HR & IT (Distribution) shall be eligible for the Defined New Pension Scheme.
5. All SC/ST/Handicapped candidates will be reimbursed to and fro ordinary second class rail fare.For places where rail facility is not available bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in thewritten test and personal interview, as per rule will be paid.
6. The minimum degree of disability in order for a handicapped person to be eligible for anyconcessions
Tentative Last Date :23-07-2012
About the organization:
Its Industrial Policy & Action Plan 1994 aims at ensuring balanced regional development and providing employment opportunities to help improve the standard of living of the people.The state is rich in low-grade coal suitable for power generation and some of the finest hard woods in the world. The Government of M.P has formed a joint venture with National Hydro-Electric Power Consumption, a Government of India undertaking for execution of 1000 M.W. Indira Sagar Hydro Electric Project.It is the first state of the country to start producing optical fibre for purposes of telecommunications. The main rail route linking Northern India with Southern India passes through Madhya Pradesh.It’s a home of several national parks, including Bandhavgarh National Park, Satpura National Park, Kanha National Park, Madhav National Park, Pench National Park to mention a few.Bhopal, capital of Madhya Pradesh, combines scenic beauty, historicity and modern urban planning. Today it presents a multi-faceted profile with exquisitely laid out parks, gardens and broad avenues.Agriculture is the primary economy of Madhya Pradesh and nearly 80% of the population is rural, which is directly or indirectly depends on agriculture. As most of the state is a high plateau it is very hot and dry in summer. MPOnline Portal is the initiative by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, to serve it’s citizens in terms of providing them with the facilities at their doorstep, in the process eliminating the need for coming to the Government offices and avoid the unnecessary hassles…
M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Compnay Limited (MPPKVVCL)
(A wholly owned Govt. of MP Undertaking)
GPH Campus, Pologround, Indore – 452003 (MP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details