Jr. Engineer (Electrical),Clerk,Steno Typist,Sweeper, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board, Shimla Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on prescribed format are invited for filling up he following posts for PWD candidates purely on contract basis :
Jr. Engineer (Electrical) : 10 posts, Pay : Rs.15250/- consolidated per month
Clerk : 10 posts, Pay : Rs.8700/- consolidated per month
Steno Typist : 03 posts, Pay : Rs.8700/- consolidated per month
Line Man : 14 posts, Pay : Rs.9450/- consolidated per monthgovernment jobs
Sweeper : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.6650/- consolidated per month
Applicant must be a bonafide resident of HP.
Age : 18-45 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach the Executive Director (Pers.), Vidyut Bhawan, HPSEB, Shimla-4
1. The applicant must be a bonafide resident of HP.
2. The applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Providedfurther that the age is relaxable in accordance with the instructions issued by the H.P. Govt. from time to time.
3. No TA/DA will be payable to the applicant for appearing in written/viva voce test.
4. The appointment on contract basis will be initially for one year, which could be extended further depending upon the requirement ofthe services of such appointee. However, their services can be terminated even prior to the completion of contract period by issuing ofone month notice or payment of one month wages in lieu of notice as per rules.
5. Contract appointees will not have any right to claim regularization or permanent absorption in the HPSEB.
6. The application form complete in all respects may be sent to the Executive Director (Pers.) Vidyut Bhawan, HPSEB Ltd. Shimla-4 on
7. No application shall be entertained after the due date.
Tentative Last Date:15-08-2012
About the organization:
Himachal Pradesh has high altitude ranging from 350 to 6975 meters with climate conditions varying from semi-tropical to semi-arctic. The total population of Himachal Pradesh as per 2001 census was 61,77,248 with population density being 93 persons per sq. Km. However, there are wide variations in area and population figures of the districts and district-wise density varies from 2 persons per sq. km. in Lahaul Spiti to 330 persons. Electric supply at the time of formation of the state in 1948 was available only in the Capitals of the erstwhile princely states and the connected load at the time was less than 500 kW. Thus the organization of the power utility in the state began relatively recently and first electrical division was formed in August,1953 under the Public Works Department. Subsequently a department of M.P.P & Power was formed in April, 1964 after realizing the need for exploiting the substantial hydel potential available in the river basins. Thereafter, the State Electricity Board in accordance with the provisions of Electricity Supply
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB)
Vidyut Bhavan, Shimla-171004, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details